• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikachu

Pikachu

Model by: Daniel Ohlsson / Kuhneghetz / Dan van Ohllus

Character Description:
This little electric Pokémon is has a high agility along with it's electrical abilities to shock it's enemies.
Pikachu is known in the Pokémon games and movies, and in the movie series, one loyal Pikachu has a main role with it's trainer, Ash Ketchum, to beat other trainers from all over the world.
Pikachu does also appear in the Super Smash Bros series, where it has to fight againts other Nintendo characters to become the champion of the game.

Model description:
This model is based on the Raccoon model.
Attack animations were transferred from a WoW Rat model (don't ask me where I got it). Spell animation is a duplicate of the death, but uses the first half of it, while Pikachu's death ommits that half.
Decay animations are added because the Raccoon model didn't have any.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture Directories:
Pikachu.blp

Remove war3mapimported\ (or war3campimported for campaigns) and restart World Editor.

MDX file can have any path.

Enjoy! ;)

UPDATE: Added lightning particles on his cheeks when Attack and Spell animations are used.

UPDATE: Now you can't complain about the shape of his head, because I've added more polies to the model.

Keywords:
pikachu, pokemon, pokémon, pokeman, pokeyman, electric, mouse, nintendo, smash, bros, anime, cartoon
Contents

Pikachu (Model)

Reviews
11:09, 12th Oct 2008 Cavman: Tested, works perfectly fine and is a good alternative to the other pikachu model. Though it's low-poly-ness makes it look a bit square, there is no reason to reject it. Updated moderation: Very good model edit and...

M

11:09, 12th Oct 2008
Cavman:
Tested, works perfectly fine and is a good alternative to the other pikachu model. Though it's low-poly-ness makes it look a bit square, there is no reason to reject it.

Updated moderation:
Very good model edit and excellent skin. The new and updated version is very good and the little more poligons make it look more 'natural'.
Very good stuff over here.

Level 1
Looks a bit Square-ish at the head.
Also, does it have spell channel/attack anims? For Lightning attacks, i mean.
Remember that Pikachu can both "Lightning" and "Normal" Attacks.

Level 2
Wrong!!!!!

lol nice model though not much use other than pokemon maps o_O

you know that pokemon is a big part of Nintendo and if you look at super smash broders brawl you will see 6 carakters that is pokemon and therfore is this model good fore a Nintendo all star man :thumbs_up:

Level 10
piiiiikaaaa...... CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~
Code:
 [COLOR="Yellow"]/\_/\[/COLOR]
[COLOR="yellow"]|[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"][B]>_<[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]|[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"][B]/|[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="yellow"]| 0 0 |//[/COLOR]
[COLOR="yellow"]`[B]O[/B].[COLOR="cyan"]|[/COLOR].[B]O[/B]'[/COLOR]
   [COLOR="Blue"]|[/COLOR]    
 [COLOR="LightBlue"]\[/COLOR] [COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR] [COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]/[/COLOR]
this is warcraft 3 people, the polycount is negligable. Look at the ingame screenshot, it looks just as it should.

Nice model :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Looks a bit Square-ish at the head.
Also, does it have spell channel/attack anims? For Lightning attacks, i mean.
Remember that Pikachu can both "Lightning" and "Normal" Attacks.

That pretty much defines a one deal hive member.

Hey Dan good work on the model, it could be useful for pokemon map makers. I give you my sword.

Quote of the day:
Only the dead have seen the end of war,
-Plato

Level 19
for gods sake put some more pollies to head
even tail has more pollies than whole body :/
man you are weird

Level 2
Ohhhhh NOOOOO!
How you can do this!
Please continue with making GOOD models, which are not unusual
for people OLDER than twelve!
Your other models are better than this f@@@@ poke-things!

Level 20
Ohhhhh NOOOOO!
How you can do this!
Please continue with making GOOD models, which are not unusual
for people OLDER than twelve!
Your other models are better than this f@@@@ poke-things!

DvO models are great and this one is no exception. Were this a forum where users could negative rep I'd neg rep you for beings such a ____ to DvO. If pokémon isn't your thing that doesn't make it a bad model. Nor is pokémon a dumb thing just because you prefer other things. So get over it and leave DvO alone. :angry:
_____

Thanks for making his head more round DvO. :thumbs_up:

None of your models work for me, i import them and change the import like i do with others and they work when i restart WE, but yours still says like "Cannot load file Pikachu.mdl or w/e or all your other models..
I always test my resources before I submit them, and they always work perfectly for me. How you managed to fuck up is beyond my knowledge.
Maybe try either of the following solutions.

- Try re-importing the model and fix the correct paths properly and restart WE again.
- Try downloading the resource again. Your connection might have done something weird causing downloads to become incomplete.
- Reinstall Warcraft III, it's TFT expansion and the latest available patch.
- If you're using a pirated copy of Wc3 and it's expansion, screw them. Buy and install legal versions are recommended since a pirated World Editor sometimes tend to not load imported resources properly.

Level 3
Ok, so i've found my problem, havent fixed it dunno why, but for some reason models on here that i download with only 1 file (just 1 .mdx file or .mdl file) and i import it into the map, the model shows, but when there is more than 1 file like this one is pikachu.mdl and pikachu.blp or w/e the model doesnt load properly for me, very weird.. and i'm using legal versions of everything lolz