• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pikachu

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Pikachu
Mouse PKMN
Heigh 1'4"
Weight 13lbs
When several of these Pokemon gather, their electricity could cause lighting strom.
(Pokedex excerpt)

Base on Raccoon Model

No Attack animation (Need Help)

Update: Add Attack animation and Portrait

Keywords:
pikachu, pokemon, pokémon,
Contents

Pikachu (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: A nice pikachu change, the only issue is there is no portrait/camera. It seems abit simple, but ill try to consider it if you add a portrait/camera, an attack anim, yes, that would be nicer. Werewulf: After some thought and time, even...

M

Werewulf: A nice pikachu change, the only issue is there is no portrait/camera. It seems abit simple, but ill try to consider it if you add a portrait/camera, an attack anim, yes, that would be nicer.

Werewulf: After some thought and time, even complaints... Iv decided this model be rejected. It was wrong of me to slant it in.

There is no decay animation, but im going to let this slip and go through approval, just please at least try to add a decay after approval as it would be better suited.

Level 7
Yea , Pikachu always has a zig-zag tail , it was a good thought that whoever thought of Pikachu made the tail look like a basic thunder , obviously making it more likely its an electric pokemon. Anyways nice model and thanks for making an attack anim and portrait =). 8/10.

TBC

TBC

Level 2
Pokemon Legends? Good map.

(I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of the right one.)

Level 2
bad man baddddd

yea man his tail looks zig zag. btw i hate pokemons ):(
-------->2/5<-------- still not much pokemons on site so it could help pokemon fanatics.