• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
My new house/room near uni. This is an outside bungalo, rather old but very cheap and PERFECT for my art studio (the messier and olden the better). I live with 5-6 other people atm in a large house, my bungalo is at the front of the house :>

oh..and a photo of me because im cool llolllololol

Looks like an interesting and fun place.

Level 13
No, they're not. o.0 And it was all of that for $350 so I think I got a nice beal. I bet they're stolen.

Level 15
New mofo drumz.

If you cleaned and dusted all of those and got new heads on them, then it would probably increase the value (and certainly the sound quality) a lot.

Nice kit, by the way. :) I would love to get a set of PDPs. The DW world headquarters is one city away from us (Oxnard), so I'm hoping to score a kit for not too much money in the near future.

Level 36
PDP is supposed to be the dope shit, but I'd take a real DW kit over a PDP any day. DW makes some of the best drum sets around. And they don't use Tama's weird plastic mounting system.

Frightfully expensive though.

My next set is going to be from a startup called D-Drum. They make excellent sets at very cheap prices, because nobody knows who they are.

Looking at 2 rack tom, 2 bass drum, 2 floor tom sets. That'll be next. Whenever I get the 1200 dollars needed for the purchase ^^

Level 13
If you cleaned and dusted all of those and got new heads on them, then it would probably increase the value (and certainly the sound quality) a lot.

Nice kit, by the way. :) I would love to get a set of PDPs. The DW world headquarters is one city away from us (Oxnard), so I'm hoping to score a kit for not too much money in the near future.

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting new heads in the next month if I get some cash, and cleaning up the shells. Make 'em look all purdy.

Level 36
PDP is supposed to be the dope shit, but I'd take a real DW kit over a PDP any day. DW makes some of the best drum sets around. And they don't use Tama's weird plastic mounting system.

Frightfully expensive though.

My next set is going to be from a startup called D-Drum. They make excellent sets at very cheap prices, because nobody knows who they are.

Looking at 2 rack tom, 2 bass drum, 2 floor tom sets. That'll be next. Whenever I get the 1200 dollars needed for the purchase ^^

Mhmm. My DW set is some kind of nice wood, I forget which, it's green and black and cost me about $2300. Expensive, but hella naice.

Level 36
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting new heads in the next month if I get some cash, and cleaning up the shells. Make 'em look all purdy.

Just so you know: Evans or Remo. Both have their strengths, but don't buy from anyone else, because they'll be shit.

I use Evans for my toms and bass (Very low sounding, loud but not overly acoustic) and then Remo for my snare (Powerstroke, loud as hell, no ring, very little reverb).

But you work with what fits your sound best.

Level 36
Huh, well my phone camera is really bad, and i couldn't even get a pic of the whole thing because there wasn't any space. But here it is in pieces. The cymbals are paiste 2002s.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 84
Level 27
muisp.jpg

This... is a mouse, my new one. Wireless, bought it so i can use it with my right hand as well with my left hand. Logitech offcourse, but you can't read that...

neroc.jpg

This is a black rabbit, lol. His name is Nero and he's a coward because the next time i wanted to take a picture more up close he ran away into the hole he dug.. I don't blame him though we don't have him that long yet...

lotje.jpg

And this is his girlfriend, if that is what rabbits call it. She's probably even more of a coward than him and she is also shy ... however i manage to stroke her head now and then (Mostly while she is eating). She was first named Speedy, but that name sucked so we renamed her Lotje.

eten.jpg

This is the last piece of cake, you can't have it because...

etenop.jpg

I eatz it.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.