• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
421176_3227798793574_1439980220_n.jpg

Level 23
It's from february guys! :p lol relax.

Well we had a class in school ( pictured behind me ), where we had to learn to use those big ass non digital cameras correctly. My teammates wanted me to shake the pole so that the snow fell down.. It was not supposed to hit my head. Lol.

Level 24
objection2.jpg

By saying there should be more handsome guys, you are implying that too many of us (being a guy) are what you consider "not handsome". And that's... that's.... collectivist, sexist, racist, evilist. Thus I must kindly ask you to stop doing this. We're all Humans after all.

There should definitely be more hive guys like this..
Who knows, maybe all Hive users are pretending to be someone else, to look differently, to be of different heritage etc. etc.
Use your imagination and imagine everyone being "handsome", that will do the trick (allthough, that's what people already do, living their desired reality via fantasies). ;)

Level 23
Who knows, maybe all Hive users are pretending to be someone else, to look differently, to be of different heritage etc. etc.
Use your imagination and imagine everyone being "handsome", that will do the trick (allthough, that's what people already do, living their desired reality via fantasies). ;)

Man, either they are handsome, or they aren't. But it's not often that I will say "dayum gurl, he ugly!", and I wouldn't mind being with someone, if he wasn't handsome, if he was nice. Of course he would have to be somewhat okay looking. But eye candy is a plus! And prefered..
Most guys wouldn't settle for a chick they don't find to be hot, even if they themselves are considered to be.. you know. Why should I settle.. <:

The guy was hot, and I like to look. :b

Level 31
Here is me with my girlfriend. First two pictures: we were on vacation at Ventspils, Latvia. Second one is me with sea weed on my lips, I looked more manly with it, hehe. Third one: at her place outside. First picture was taken this year, other two last year.
22648962.png

92492696.png

90266787.png

Status
Not open for further replies.