• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] naga warlord I had begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
naga warlord I had begun.

Attachments

• 9441.jpg
    9441.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 53
Level 10
Yeah, I'm the one who made the original request. Inf3rno said he'd do it, and guess what? He stopped. He says he might continue, but I had gone onto his profile and he is somewhat active in Hive, however, he doesn't work on anything that he's already started. I think I should just ask him for the model and have someone else finish it. like, me or var. lol

Level 23
... yep. there are 2 uncompleted versions of the model. :/ Inf3rno's, and mine. Granted, he has a better texture... but he stopped. So, whichever one look better, go with it. I've been wanting this model made for 2 years. D: As well as the Ashara (octopus) model. :/

Level 23
It has a lot of bones, and I don't really want to attempt animating it :/ Smooth slithering, mimicking the naga movements... etc. :/ The attack anim, sure, I wouldn't mond getting him to swing his shelled arm to scratch an enemy face, but not the other anims. I haven't had good luck with anim transfers D:

Level 15
maybe when this is finished (by whoever it is that will finish it) we could voice act this one too, lol.

Level 15
These are his quotes from wow

"You will die, in the name of Lady Vashj!"
"Stick around!"
"I'll deal with you later!"
"Blood will flow!"
"Bal, lamer zhita!"
"My patience has run out! Die, die!"
"Your success was short lived!"
"Time for you... to go!"
"Lord Illidan will... crush you"

Level 23
there is no ashara WIP that I'm aware of, and, the shell's "fingers" are supposed to be that size :p The "Naga Warlord" (as the hero is called in WoW) has a massive shell on his shoulder, and has the hermit crab's fingers for the same hand (this happens to be the right hand. I planned to keep it the same for mine :p)

He also has a toga of sorts that I hope can be added in the texture :3 I am hoping there is a way to transfer the naga myrmidon's anims to the model, but give it a custom attack anim :3 and the dissipate anim of course :p

Status
Not open for further replies.