• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Me in my power suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is for the order of RPing. It took me two whole days to work out this picture with other Metroid pics. lol If anyone has noticed what this looks like, the answer is "yes, I'm a moth." lol This is my power suit. It has a gauntlets that can change to form a plasma beam or an energye picture on the left shows me with the plasma swords out, kindof like the protoss zealots. lol and the right one shows the right arm with the gun. The energy gun has a few upgrades, aside from plasma, which include ice beam, flamethrower, a wave beam (which can be used to power objects with certain characteristics), and missiles (variations include seeker and a beam/missile combo called super missiles.)

Level 10
the suit include a nanotech helmet that allows for natural movement. The suit comes with a variety of visors that allow me to see different things. I have the scan visor (allows me to scan objects and creatures to find information on species biology, and data from machines and alien text), the heat visor (allows me to see heat through walls and be able to trace invisable creature movement), the x-ray (allows me to see the bone structure and armour of anyone in view, also allows me to see invisible machines), and the echo visor (which allows me to see movement coming from ground troops/animals/machines).

Level 10
Me in my power suit

Attachments

• 7485.jpg
    7485.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 51
Level 10
What's that supposed to mean? If you'r relating to the Luminoth's prophecies of Samus coming to save them, then yes. However, this is my character for the rp. And yes... I'm a moth. Whoo... This doesn't mean I'm attracted to bright lights, actually, I'm the opposite. lol

Level 10
Are you kidding me? I LOVE Halo. It's just too bad I don't have it. The first mission in Halo 1 was hard. Trying to get back to the ship WITHOUT the flashlights. lol the batteries had died. Though I love the Covenant beam gun (forgot what it's called. lol). And here var is shooting at the flood while he's on a box. lol good times. I think that part was halo 2.

Level 10
In the rp? why? It shows your complaint about me having "no imagination" also applies to you. lol If that's the case, then YOU have no imagination. I have plenty. Notice how much Ive added to the rp already. Especially during that huge 36 page campaign with var and dark... and his fortress.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.