• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(1) Power Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a new singleplayer map :)
It's called Power suit

Story
The world is dominated by alien robots and human kind is reduced to small remnant group hiding in bunker.
Any human technology outside bunkers are hacked and controlled by evil robots.
The outdoor world is filled of robots and any living being adventuring outside bunkers will be instantly detected and obliterated by patroling bots.

Fortunately Human scientist develloped a powerful weapon called 'Power suit'
Power suit are giant mech and unlike any other technology their not programmed by an AI but by a sentient being directly connected to the Power suit core.

Those sentient being are made of transgenic octopus with greatly enhanced cerebral capacities far more powerful than human brains.They are called Sigma.
However those little octopus with hypertrophied brain and atrophied tentacle and being aquatic animals are enable to survive by themselves and vowed to die without help of human.
Each Power suit is supervised by a Sigma.

You start your journey as Barrantz a Power suit pilot who recently lost Freddy his power suit sigma in a battle.
A new Sigma named Ned has been partnered with you.
However Ned is a young and unexperienced sigma and still unused to Barrantz.
But the commander imperatively need you for an iminent mission...

Features :
-Heavily customizable power suit with attachements.
-Every character will be represented in 'dude mania' style.
-Post apocalyptic lore.
-New dynamic battle system with lock on target.

Power suit can be equiped with :
-Head gear (helmet)
-Ranged weapon (right hand)
-Melee weapon (left hand)
-Boot gear
-Armor gear (chest)
-Reactor gear (backpack)

All featuring differents attachement.

Here is a youtube video showcase.

The small blue dot in the video is the pilot model (dude mania style)
Gun, head and sword are attachement.

Attachments

• PowerSuitPic1.jpg
    PowerSuitPic1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 185
  • PowerSuitPic2.jpg
    PowerSuitPic2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 164
  • PowerSuitPic3.jpg
    PowerSuitPic3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 148
  • PowerSuitPic4.jpg
    PowerSuitPic4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 120
  • PowerSuitPic5.jpg
    PowerSuitPic5.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 266
  • PowerSuitPic6.jpg
    PowerSuitPic6.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
dude, i love the combat system. its so cool being able to melee when close enough to enemies. what did faerie fire do?
Faerie fire is for lock on target.
As you can see there's a target mark on the faceless and your robots is always facing his target while moving.
And you can see the navigation hologram showing the direction you're moving.

Mmmm somehow every powersuit have 3 ability
-Lock on
-Melee attack
-Ranged attack

Ranged and melee attack can be modified according the gear.
Some Foot gear can provide additional dodge ability such as speed boost or blink.

The pilot is able to leave your powersuit to visit some area of the bunker that are reserved for pedestrian.You can do all the talk to npc, shop, equip'n stuff with pilot only.

In the second screenshot it my powersuit against 2 coakroach type powersuit.
Every enemy will be powersuit like you and you'll collect new gear from them.

Level 15
Nothing special, sorry :p
Did'not like video.

But... i played you campaign "Heroes Of Genesia", it's not bad, some kind of new stuff.
I quote Illidan(Evil)X
You're not easily impressed, are you? :p
Anyway, do you start with a specific Power Suit or are you able to select one? Is it possible to purchase new Power Suits if you have loads of money (what's the currency for this game anyway 0_o)?

How do you get your Power Suit repaired? Do you bring it to some hangar thing or something?

Still looking great! The models are really good too :D

i think i could answer ur questions zack,

i think eveyone starts off with the same power suit, and they equip it with different weapons/armors, which make it distinct and/or more powerful.

Perhaps he will make set items, that go well together, in which cost extra to buy the whole set as a whole at once.

Repairs are most likely done in the "commando" mode as he goes to that shop, or w.e it is in the 3rd and 5th screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.