• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Infestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Alien Infestation
Ban Gaming
Features
Over 15 different types of suits
2 Planets to travel on
Planetary Vehicles
Extreme Detailed space world
Space Station (of course you cant forget this :))
4 fun game modes
...and much more

Alien Infestation Progress
Terrain: |||||||||| Units: |||||||||| Triggers: |||||||||| Spells: ||||||||||
Suits
Gun Suits
- Standard Gun Suit
- Heavy Gun Suit
Temperature Suits
- Flame Ray Suit
- Icy Touch Suit
Plasma Suits
- Plasma Demolitionist Suit
- Plasma Gunner Suit
Nuclear Suits
- Nuclear Radiation Suit
- Nuclear Meltdown Suit
(Secret Suits)
- There is a secret suit for every type

Aliens
The Alien system will be divided into Body Types.

The numbers are for Tier Levels.
Mind [1] - Psyche, Blink
Muscle [1] - Crush, Earthrumble
Armor [1] - Burrow

Game Modes
Classic - Basic Parasite Game Mode (Random alien, random captain, all humans must kill the alien)
The Hunt - All humans get Temperature or Nuclear based weapons, Alien gets to choose their ultimate form.
Alien Infestation - The humans are assigned to a fort on a planet, they must defend it for 15 minutes, fighting swarms of aliens. If a human dies, they succumb to the Alien's forces.
Station Mode - Space travel disabled. + basic classic mode

Screenshots

Staff

Ban-Lord [Game Creator]

Searching for: Testers...
We have: 4 Testers

1. BANANAMAN
2. jackpot15 (B.net friend)
3. BlTCHLETS (B.net friend) (Ban Gaming Developer)
4. Sirroelivan
5. UchihaSasuke.gr
6. Evel Muffen
7. Turnip

TESTERS
"PM Ban-lord to become a tester."

Well that about sums it up until i get some more information about the map...thanks :)

Last edited:
Level 8
Estimated Time until Alpha Release:

Estimated Time until Alpha Release:

Alpha Version 1.0 will be available for all people who own Warcraft III to see what they are going to play. Right now Alpha Version is scheduled for: 6/1/07.

The Alpha Version Changelog is here:

Code:
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Alpha 1.0 Changelog [Just Informing you from the Development Version]

There are two seperate categories for updates.

New Features
• Added 2 New Suits (Icebeam Gun, Plasma Laser Gun)
• Created a new 'Bomb' system (Now the bomb wont flood.)
• Disabled Alien Infestation mode for construction
• Added Space Travel
• New Space Station Design

[/B][/FONT]

These are the current major updates for Development Version to Alpha Version..Also there will be a forum under construction JUST for this map soon sometime this week! Still taking suggestions: Please suggest for the map :)

Also there are about 2 tester places left for the Closed Beta Version. If you wish to become a part of this game's development. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] (Only taking e-mails now...PMs will be denied most likely)

What you will get from Alpha Version 1.0
In the Alpha Version you should be able to experience the two planets, and Outer Space along with the Station. But heres some stuff NOBODY has seen before yet:

2 NEW WEAPONS - Icybeam Gun and Plasma Laser Gun which will introduce the Plasma type weapons into the game. (possibly more guns!)
BOMBS - The old bomb system was screwed, the new one should be pretty nice, but It may still be glitched. But its not as laggy as before.

Also take note, no this map is not in a rush, i'm making sure everyone gets to try and hear whats new version to version :)

~ban-lord

Level 8
NOTICE

I'm no longer going to be doing Closed Testing for this map, it will all be open to the public!

All people who HAVE tested the map will be announced in testers though. Once I get a balanced version of the beta next update i make, I will release it with a changelog and a version number. Thanks!

+ I will allow Open Beta Hosting! :D

NOTICE

ALIEN INFESTATION 1.1 BETA is now released!

Download removed, bugs found that are serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.