• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] My Destroyer - the Ravana. It has 5 beam turrets top (2 left and 2 right; 2 on bottom and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
My Destroyer - the Ravana. It has 5 beam turrets top (2 left and 2 right; 2 on bottom and one on very front) 5 beams covering the rear and sides and 4 covering sides only, 10 missile turrets on front (5 on top and bottom), 14 rail guns on top and bottom, 8 heavy flak guns sides on top and bottom, 10 laser turrets on the sides. It also has shields that can withstand constant barrages of missiles and can withstand beam turrets, 2 docking bays for fighter and bomber cover, a 2 hyper drives (one’s a backup), 4 reactors, and 2 engines. lol

Attachments

• 7851.jpg
    7851.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
Level 10
hey, I'm not god modding, ok? i really don't like your accusations and complaining so please stop. You wonder why I activated another reactor, and i'll tell you why. Because i'm taking more damage! that's why. i've got your flagship, your cracker and it's stupid ombs (a waste using them on me), and now misha. i'm sure Darkiron is going to attack too. and btw, thebombs that explode are hitting you too. Planet cracker bombs would have such a large shockwave, there is no way I'm taking all of the damage for you. you are still taking a lot of damage from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.