• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Battlefleet Gothic Scale Chart by The First Magelord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Battlefleet Gothic Scale Chart by The First Magelord

Attachments

• 15549.png
    15549.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
Level 10
we wouldn't go all over you. I just take the pics cause I'm not claiming it as mine and they are pretty easy to find. you can do it with just a description. lol anyways, the curiser is larger than the destroyer? it doesn't work that way. look at the us military and you'll see it goes from frigate to light cruiser, to destroyer, to battleship, then carrier. however, my race has it as cruiser, corvette, destroyer, juggernaught. XD

Level 23
how the hell do you end up with a destroyer (powerful ship. IS a capital ship), being smaller than a frigate? Oo frigates tend to be the SMALLEST and WEAKEST ships in a fleet! Destroyers are rather large, and are sometimes used as command ships :p (though destroyers and carriers are just below Juggernaught :p and my flagship/command ship is a juggernaught ^^) Still, destroyers are not likely to be the smallest ships, cause they are supposed to have that extra firepower that requires larger/more guns and a larger generator than a frigate, or cruiser will have. Seriosuly, the Dictator is deadlier than the Cobra, and it's the dictator that should be a destroyer. The cruise should be the Dauntless, while the light cruiser is the frigate is the Cobra

Level 8
Battleships/barges/whatevers are usually always considered most powerful, and a fleet will most likely built around it's weakness. i.e. if it's weak against fighters, anti-fighter ships will be around it.
Var, frigates aren't always smallest. Just remember, you can organize your navy any way you 'd like to. Meaning, you could take it like this:
Battleship
Frigate
Cruiser
Destroyer
etc.

Level 10
Yep. There are 7 other classes i think. forge ship, Black Stone Fortress (unknown creators only 4 left), Emperor Class Barge. the other 4 belong to the IG so i thought screw them : D

Status
Not open for further replies.