• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A CGI land raider. i didnt make it. yeah right. i wish i had this kinda skill. i saw thi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A CGI land raider.
i didnt make it. yeah right. i wish i had this kinda skill.
i saw this while looking for termies to draw and i saw this.
here is the link
http://forum.cgcharacter.com/showthread.php?f=43&t=597465

Attachments

• 8818.jpg
    8818.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 51
Level 10
No, normal version has 4 lascannons. The one I'm talking about should be LR Terminus Ultra.

"The Land Raider Terminus Ultra is a variant of the Land Raider that was introduced for the Apocalypse supplement of Warhammer 40,000. It has a twin-linked lascannon instead of the twin-linked heavy bolters, and two regular lascannons in front of the side-mounted twin-linked ones. This is the ultimate anti-armour tank, but must forfeit its transport capabilities."
Vehicles of the Space Marines

Level 11
Gabriel's line sound imba in Dow 1 and winter assault. I know FC from DC and SS have same lines ,but they just don't say it the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.