• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story been making a bit.

What you think so far?

• Its Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its bad srry

• Sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The Pact of Blood
Months after the crowning of now King Arthas or the Lich King of the Scourge has past, and in Lordaeron now controlled by Sylvanas much as gone the same as if controlled by the Scourge but the Forsaken now fight the Scourge and Alliance. In Khaz’Modan and the rest of the Kingdoms of the world only undead and few primitive beasts attacked but much layed in a time of Great War and resistant was futile but in Quel’Thalas there was a shred of hope still.

In Quel’Thalas the city was put into ruin and hordes of undead run scourging the life out of the land. But south of Silvermoon layed the untouched forests and elven forces remain battling the undead scourge. The leader of the resistant was Silvermage Qeldinn. He led assaults himself at Silvermoon forests and at the Inner Ruins. But this is not his story this is mined. My name is Heliran Moonrunner. My story started about seven months ago would a horde of undead stormed the city of Sivermoon, and as toldes.

I was walking to the gardens were a meeting was going to happen, I knew about the Scourge and how they attacked the Outter Gates but it would take about a weeks message and I knew our peoples guardians wold not fail. That’s what I thought. As I got there the councilor was yelling. People of Silvermoon! We must stand ready fore we are not sure if our sisters and brethren won. I knew in myself that they must of won. One of the ones fighting in that battle was my brother. A Elf Emissary who left to help direct the Elven Guard and Ranger Corp forces. But as he spoke I began to leave to walk to the Sun Well to just feel the burst of energy from its aura of eternal magic. I heard a sound in the wind. The sound of darkness. The land itself was in pain I sensed and I saw many sensed it too. It meant something bad. The Undead Scourge won led by a former paladin of the holy order of the Silverhand. I soon began to run to a nearby Silverguard Barrack whch gave villagers weapons if in case a battle was to happen but would I got there I saw about three dozen people were there gathering armor and weapons I pushed my way to the front and dressed myself in a Swordsmen Suit. It was light thanks to the magic enchantments and runes. I began to run to the City gates. But even though the armor was light it slowed me down some and took me about a hour to get there. As I got there I saw guards were doubled what they usually were. There were tents and prebuilt buildings that the milita warriors to sleep in so I stayed her for six days but meanwhile at the Inner Gates.

Sylvanas and the Ranger Corps has set out a defense and destroyed the few ways the Undead could get across the deep river. But as to their horrors the undead were able to get across by mercenary zeppelins and undead began strking all the small villages and towns bulking their army. The undead army soon began a sea of undead clashing with the Elven Guard and Rangers. Many undead were destroyed but were replaced by the new elven undead and soon General Sylvanas ordered the retreat. The undead soon began overrunning the remnant outposts and bases and the undead in two days entered the Heart of the Eternal Realm. General Sylvanas with a group of Rangers and Guards launched a small skirmish head on with Arthas few hours later after he entered the edges of Silvermoons boundary. Her small force was slaughtered but Slyvanas escaped releading her Ranger Corps into a defense on the Elven Villages. But this left The Ranger Corp Base slim in defense and all the messengers they try to send to Quel’Thalas are killed by the Undead Gargoyle’s. General Sylvanas and her elites and Elven Guard forces at the Main Base *Ranger Corp Base* was flooded with undead and Arthas the leader and former prince of the Kingdom of Lordaeron came. Sylvanas drew her bow but before she can shoot Arthas sticked his sword right threw her and took it out. She fell but she was still barely alive. She spoke. Give me a quick death. Arthas says. The least thing you deserve woman is a clean death. Sylvanas no you wouldn’t. Arthas then took out his runeblade Frostmourne and mutated the was Loyal general Sylvanas into Dark Ranger Sylvanas. She now an undead abomination began to aid the undead and destroyed all of the outer defenses and small abbeys.

Back to Heliran, I waited, it was now getting late the sun was going down and it became night. Beginning to become bored, and deep within my heart new our families who defended this kingdom for centuries would return. But then the gates of northwest opened and a few elves ran in wounded. I ran to one of them who looked alright except for his helmet missing and his shield. I asked. What happened to the outer gate forces. What happened to Veltiran! He was an emissary there. Dead he said in a cold and sad voice. I drawed my sword and looked to my very horror. A undead horde was marching. It was a nightmare sight I saw. Then a archmage Leader came saying you elfs of the White Unicorn Flank come with me and prepare for battle. I realized I was a White Unicorn Flank militia elf. I soon realized I was walking out of the gate with about a hundred other warriors fallowing a archmage elf on his horse to the enemy. The scourge. As we got closer I saw that about half of the undead were once friends of mine but now the Scourges puppets of destruction. I then gripped my blade with one had and the other with my light shield and we massed in with the undead. The sounds of clashing blades was heard myself was attempting to kill a ghoul that was once a person I knew Velatar of the Priesthood I slew him down, then all of the sudden a ghoul with iron claws attached to his hand went down behind me scraping my light armor, but I moved fast enough from my skin being cut. I jumped back then turning and slicing the ghouls head and it fell. I then as the saw then the Archmage placed his staff up at the air pointing and then clouds began to form and giant ice shards came coming down hitting a mob of ndead cutting them destroying them. I saw as a swordsmen fell to the ground trying to escape from a giant under spider creature. I ran sticking my sword into its head slaying it but then my sword began to melt a bit and I just left in its head, looking around I saw that ghouls claws were I kneeled to grab them but then a short axe came coming down almost hitting in front of my face from a skeleton then all of the sudden from the side came a shield blocking it. I turned and saw it was a fellow elven militia. I grabbed the claws just in time as the shield went down and we were both open I pushed the claws into the skeleton and hitting it and watched the bones shatter. Then me and the others heard the sound of the Archmage yelling. Back to the CITY! BACK TO THE CITY! I saw the archmage and the swordsmen running back to the city then I began to run to behind us about nine feet away were the undead slow, but never tire. I saw the elf who saved my life with his shield of the sudden get shot in his back by a arrow and all of the sudden it began to rain arrows and half of the elves fell I almost was it at the shoulder but dodged a bit and escaped. The undead stop to eat the bodies or turn them into undead. I was scared and sad not knowing the elfs name who saved my life. As the gate closed I saw flying beasts. Gargoyles as I could tell with my elven sight. I knew that our dragonhawk knights were more then a match but there were about two thousand elves and there were about four thousand undead and half of our people are unarmed. I soon realized that the end has come alas for the elves of Quel’Thalas. I began to walk but then heard someone call outHeliran! I turned around and it was Priest Syvorak, A friend of mine at a Mages School I went to for a year to learn basic magics. I said. Hello Syvorak trying not to sound so gloom and sadden. He said so our end has come I guess he said in a cold voice. I looked and replied. Even the elves of Quel’Thalas cannot perfect what time has for us. Ha so were are he said in a grim voice. I said as I said even we cannot predict but I think so. Then I was about to say what are you doing in this area. Bodies began to fell. The undead forces were launching body parts of villagers at us. Blood and bones shattered the walls and armed forces and the gates bashed to pieces as giant sowed together looking beast came. A giant abomination of a brute. It charged in with hundreds of ghouls behind it. I saw about two dozen elven defenders charge but were slain in a matter of minutes. I saw Syvorak run towards the undead taking out a staff yelling something but I couldn’t hear with so much noise. Then a light came out of his staff in a matter of seconds. The undead began to back away out of the door. He then sat on the ground the staff standing on its own and he began shouting words. Divine One, Show the faithful prophecy, show the loyal fruits of joy, Divine Will show that light always overcomes darkness! The light coming fro the staff glowed and the light became great and beams came all over. But then a hooded being came out of the mob of undead with a runeblade but it was not the traitor this runeblade had the symbol of Hatred and Arthas’s has the symbol of Death. He pointed his sword at the priest and then came out a beam of green light with a fog like aura surrounding the beam but soon in a secont the beam became hundreds of small bolts of green and black lightning with a misty black fog surrounding it the bolts were still very seeable. The darkness broke through the beams of light and the bolts of lightning burning the faithful priest to a lifeless burnt body. I stood there as the undead saw me and began to get closer to me. Then someone not sure grabbed me and I began to run with him and then realized there were atleast a dozen of them. Archers. The one who grabbed me to get away looked at me while we were running he spoke. We must get to the Sunwell. The source of our power and immortality If they got it, it would be the doom of us all. I soon saw that half the city was in ruin and that area I was in was the only part not in rubble. I realized that I would probably die. I as we were running asked. Do you have a weapon I lost mine back there. The Archer said yes while running hands me a shaft short blade. I take it and take it out. I knew I must fight for the survival of my people here and now. But as I thought this we all fell as the ground shook and buildings began to shatter and we saw about a few dozen elfs come this way I grabbed one saying. Whats going on he said. The well has been taken and corrupted we are running to protect Silvermoon Councilor Yadune. Why I said. He has a small barrel of the eternal water he can remake a new well. I then saw the archers getting up I said in a loud voice. Ok we have to go and help the others protect Yadune. The Councilor one said. I said yes he is our hope now lets go. They got up and began running with me we rejoined the mob. We got to The Sunwells Grove River and I saw three elven warships. I saw though that about hundreds of undead already half way there and about the time we got there we went into battle. We all drew blades and charged through I noticed there was a elf wall of villagers covering Yadune. I saw as villagers died for their peoples future. After a half an hour we got on the ships and a few undead also did but we slew most of them and set sail to south Quel’Thalas. The ships were damage by undead earlier and I realized we would have to go through heavy undead controlled areas.

Two Days Later.

I got off from the ground of the ship and looked out and saw we were close the the boundrie of. I saw that the guard forces were ready to charge but as for me I knew I did not really wish to aid. The undead left many with nightmares of the beloved city of Silvermoon burning and hundreds of elfs being sloughtered. I am included. I remember seeing the Loyal Priest of the light being burnt by the death coil the Death Knight shot. I thought about all of these things until I reallized we stopped and all the elves were getting into the boats and getting off the ship. I joined a group of Sorcerors in one boat and began to row towards the land. As we got closer I saw the trees were burtn and the grass dead and there were many small fires going on. I thought, So this is the nightmare path we will take. As got to the bech the elves began to get off I included, and begin running in the bushy woods. Yadune the silvermoon councilor was surrounded by at least thirty swordsmen and ten archers and some priests and sorcerors. I though was fallowing a veteran looking sorceror and we walked south through the edge of the woods to try and avoid the Scourge or our fallen brethern, and we about what I estimated got near were the outter gate would be and I thought we might escape but then from the forest came trolls. We all almost instantly gripped our bows and swords but the trolls ran right past us as if they did not see us. I myself looked puzzled wondering what the but then the veteran looking Sorceror yelled. The trolls are running from undead! Prepare yourself men and women! All the archers aimed at the dark forest and began to shoot me and the swordsmen and guardsmen waited until they were in sight. But then The Councilor Yadune said in a scared voice. Swordsmen and archers go i the forest and save me! the archers nd swordsmen having to obey his orders got ready. The archers put their bows onn their backes and took out their short swords and the swordsmen took out their blades and began the charge in the woods. They ran and ran until the guards and villagers could not see them but then we heard about five minutes later screams. Yadunes Face filled with fear yelled. Run! Run north fools! We all began to run I saw that seven guardsmen stood there still prepared to give us more time. But then hundreds of zombies swarmed around them and the guardsmen disappeared from view. We lost the zombies and began to stop running and walk for a few minutes. But then someone began to tap my shoulder. I looked to my side, it was a sorceror by the look a junior sorceror. Do you think we will make it he said in a scared voice. I said, of course we will. We are the highborn after all. yeah yss yes he said in a scared voice still. I looked up the sky while walking and saw a twlight like shade. This meant that a runestone was close. I looked around everyone stop walking so did I. Yadune the Councilor spoke. Elves if we are to abandon our homeland let us take a piece of it with us. What do you mean said the Veteran Sorceror. Lets take a runestone block with us to use for a rebuilding of a new Quel'Thalas. I began to think how will be we live and how im so hungry. Wait I thought I have never felt this feeling before it was strange I began to tire and so did the thers I saw. I reallized the Sunwell was destroyed and that we might die without some sort of magic to feed us. We must get the Runestone to at ease our hunger for magic. How well it help said a guardsmen. The aura is magical it self and the magic aura of the Sunwell is what kept us alive the Runestone yet less powerful and provide us a means of survival. Then let us get it then said the Veteran Sorceror. We began to walk in the forest. This part of the forest was barely plagued and there was still life. After an hour of walking we found the runestone. The elven villagers looked. We need a way to bring this with us or the energy. three villlagers came up. We can break the stone and mold rings. Do so then Yadune said not in a very loud voice though. They began to work and after about five hours they made two rings for all of us. We all began to walk but some elves and small wagons caring blockes of the runestone to use for later. We continued to walk for hours with no rest and few of our people were injured. But after two days of walking straight we saw a ripped banner of lordaeron. We all began to run and walk and after a few days in the fields and ruin villages of Lordaeron found a small village called Seadust Village. We purchased a three ships for a pieces of the runestones and what jewels and silver we had, and we began to sail east. To Kalimador? Who knows.

three weeks later.

I woke in the morning feeling a bit hungry. I thought* Danm this hunger it burns though the Rune Rings make so we do not feel the full pain and feeling but still*. You there you are needed to go to the Councilors room! Said a Elven Guard. I began to walk and noticed five others going into the Captains Room which was being use as Yadunes room. As I walked in the door closed bhind me. There were seven of us, all young sorcerors and militia elfs. I saw Uadune, he was sitting on a chair behind a wooden desk with a map of the known sea. He spoke. You know we are some of the first to sail east. Not even Lordaeron and the Kul'Tirus have sailed this way before. Most of our sage survivers here say we will find Kalimador, but I think we may discover a new land to come home. I began to think what does he want with the junior and volanteer forces? and I know you all are wondering what I want with you. Here it is I want you all to test our new items. What said a junior sorceror. A armors. I just reallize something but at one side of the room was a big sheet on something. He walked towards it and threw the sheet aside revealing ten suits of armor. But these armors were most unusual. They looked like metal but yet like a robe and and was a blueish metal which ive never seen before and there were strange kind of staffs next to them. They are the Rune Warlock Suits! They wll give you power like never before and will give you wisdom through the enchantments like extinct. What are they made of one elf spoked. Well theres an interesting question. Below decks about thirty smithers spent all night and day making these. The armors are made of mithiral which we got from staffs of fallen warriors and jewlerary and elite armors and melted them with the Runestones with our remnant magic and used our magic forces to form them into suits. What are those veinish things on them. Ah those are filled wth mana mixed with a bit of the sunwell water I brought. So these are appose to? Make you unfortunally we only have thirty warriors and you ten are sadly not to offend you the weakest so these armors are to bust you to help later as new challenges come. Now grab your suits and put them on and dont worry about size they will adjust. I walked towards one and took of my armor and placed it over my skin feeling it almost sticking to my very flesh, but as I put on it and my helm an staff I felt well its a feeling ive never felt before it was almost if all mana and magic itself was in me and I could do anything. Oh yes would you are to swim or what not the armor is almost weightless and does not rust. I thought to myself how amazing this was. Ok you all may leave would your suits are on. I left and sat down. Sa down I thought! this armor bends and such not as if it was just a silk shirt.I decided to rest to see what will happen tomarrow. goes to Sleep*.

The Next Day

I woke up feeling strange like not sure actuelly I thought. I got up and noticed that the elves around me seemed shorter. Looking at myself I reallized something very strange and bit scary. Ive gotten taller. I picked up my staff and began to walk to see an sorceror. I told him about what was happening. The old sorceror said. It could be from the energy veins, the what I said. The veinlike pieces on your armor, there actuelly feeding you a auralike energy that may be the side effect we were once night elfs the ancenters and they wre much taller but shrunk after the Eternity Well was destroyed but were able to make a weaker but strong one to save us. So? im becoming sorta night elfish. yes the sorceror said, but dont worry you wont become blue or purple you see it took about two thousand years for the highborn to become what we are today. Ok I said and I said my goodbyes and began to walk down decks to see what the smiths and wizards were doing. As I got down there I saw something very interesting. It looked like a a giant bowl with eight handles filled with a golden and whiteish silver liquid and it glowed. What the I said. The waters of the sunwell said someone currently making a bring out of a runestone. We will make a new Sunwell would we find a new homeland. I see I said. I bowed a bit and walked back up the deck I looked out in the sea and saw something strange a blurr. LAND! I thought, I ran to the captains room or what is Councilor Yadunes Room. I opened the door saying land I see land. Yadune almost instantly got up and said It should take at least two or three monthes to get to Kalimador. We got outside he got a spyglass and began looking. It is not Kalimador the island has what looks like lordaeron trees sorta. Except they seem strange somehow. Yadune a few hours later ran around telling everything giving them commands and about two hundred of us were to go to the new big island and set a settlement while we sented about half of the items such as food, and water to the ship, while the rest would stay behind if the island was filled with hostiles. I was one of the chosen to be sented. We all began to rush to the rowboats and began to row to shore. We had picks and axes and some pieces of the runestone we could use to make a aura of magic for our rest of the brethren adnd sisters. After an half hour we reached shore but as I stepped oon the sand I saw in the forest. I saw two green glowing eyes but they disappeared, I decided to keep it to myself thinking people might think that the armor is making me crazy or something. Well we all worked hard for hours to days end and lived in small tents until the first huts and structures were built and we continued this for weeks and after a month of firing and hard work we built ourselves a town and many scouted the forest but found nothing except green deer and a few blueish giant lizards but no civilzation or tribal race at all. We began to work togther in building a stone well int he middle of the town to place the sunwell waters to make an new enchanted aura to feed the elven people. I could not wait to watch people regenerate and rise to spirits ever since our homeland was destroyed it is almost if they dragged on living not caring anymore but they kept living for the few childrens sake for their destinys. After another month we constructed a stone fountain and with many buildings made of wood. It usually was against our very souls to build houses out of living wood but we had little choice. Today not sure the date I was just going into the woods, I needed alone time I thought I felt strange. I didnt know why but I felt as if I was not wearing the armor suit even though it was light and I could hardly feel it, it was almost as if it was gone, and then I reallize while I walking in the forest the armor was turning into a mushy liquid like form and my body was absorbing it, I did not know what was happening or what to do I was a good ten minutes away from the nearest house if I ran and then all of the sudden I fell and felt weird I felt like I was well was not sure but I also felt even stronger and taller, and then I fell to sleep. I awoke to find myself in a Priest Sanctu in town. I reallized I did not have any clothes and my armor was gone. I looked at my hand and saw that my skin was silverish tan as if my skin became almost metal like, I asked for a mirror and a priest brought me one. I looked and saw that my eyes looked as if they were crystal or liquid was not sure they almost swirled two with a golden light. I got up. A priest handed me a cloak and said. You were found in the forest we thought you were attacked by some spell by the looks of you. I looked at them with the cloak on and said. No I dont know but I was not attacked. As I walked outside Yadune and two of the new elven suitmen were next to him. I would like to speak with you he said. I spoke. Me too. I fallowed him into a wooden tower and the guards waited outside will We just entered the first room and sat down on wooden chairs. He grabbed something from a box near by and toosed it to me. It was priest pants and shoulder pads. Put it on he said and go in that room, pointing to a storage room. Very well Councilr I left and placed the newly given clothes on and came out. You know we believe the waters mixed with the runes mutated you and merging with you. From Stone was born dwarf and from magic and nature was born the Elf he said after that. What I said. I believe you were beng in a way returning to the old. So you mean? You were becoming closer to our first forms,, the night elfs. I see I said. I suggest you leave here for a while and go into the must wild parts of the woods the deeper the better to pray and search your inner self though what will happen to you. I dont undertsand I said. Go to the center of the great woods and walk the path of the emrald dream. I dont know how though. You dont have to you will do it as you get to the center of the forest by memory or by extinct im not sure myself but you should find what is happening to you. I think what happened to you might happen to the others and it could be great or horrible the effects. I left the next day in the morning with a priesthood suit. I knew what was happening was weird but good in some way. I walked in the forest as I got deeper in my mind began to well it was getting hard to think straight I noticed that the forest seemed to have an sort of magic aura almost like a mana fountain feel but somehow differannt. As I walked in I felt differant even more I noticed that my skin had change to a teal color and that my hair had grown longer. After an hour the forest got thicker and thicker but it all looked the same but I knew I justed needed to walk ... I reallized I have not been keeping track were I have been going. I thought to myself I should just continue walking I guess. As I walked I heard a few sounds of steps. I was being fallowed by something I thought. As I walked I hard a leaf break. I instantly grabbed one of the five knifes I took with me and threw it at an instant hitting something behind me. I turned seeing that it was a small murloc. I decided to begin running there might be more I thought. But after only three minutes of running I ran in a range formation of trees. A exact circle iin between the trees a good mile it looked like and seemed perfectly flat with grass. I walked in the center and saw that hundreds of small lights began to form. At first I thought they were eyes but then they began to but seperately. Small shining lights flying around. I looked and wondered what they were. Then I saw all of them begining to go on the ground merging into something. Looking in a befound look saw they were making something. The wisps turned into a ball of roots and grass and bark and began to form a treelike figure and grew and grew. Until it was twice the size as the other trees then a ancient face formed on the tree. It opened a barklike mout speaking, That alone shocked me. I am the Ancient Of Lore what does yee needs of me. I put the cape in front of my arms while my other arm grabbed a dagger to throw like it would stop it if it attacked I thought. What is tit you wish to know it said in a demanding voice. What is happening to me. I said. The Ancient looked at me with his orange and green swirling eyes. You have done an experiment have you not? You are becoming something knew something more differant from a Highborn of the Sun or a Nightelf of the Elune Moon. What am I then. You are a Eternal One of the Star Adunoria. What I said. I must rest he said all of the sudden. His eyes closed and the tree turned to hundreds of small lights and split. I looked and thought danm tree did not help much and began to walk back for the Elven Town that was still in some construction. But I wondered what was he though was a treant or spirit what was he truely?

Five hours later walking in the forest the same direction*South*.

As I walked I began to see a clearish light but it seemed to get dimmer I reallized it was getting later on it might become night. I began to run hoping I dont have to sleep in the forest. But as I walked I all of the sudden bumbed into someone and fell and I heard the other person fell or I hope it was a
person. I looked it seemed to be an elven girl. I said sorry please forgive me and took her and pulled her up. I just reallized my voice was getting heavier then usual and I had a weird accent like well not sure*sorta of a nn lll sounds at end abd begining* thanks but you should not run so if you are not being chased wait what are you. not sure myself. She looked puzzled or what I could see the day time was getting dim. Do you know were the elven village is. She made a hm sound and then said yes fallow me. We began to walk on the beach for twenty minutes but the town I saw was not the one I came from it seemed to be high elven I. Bam it just hit I just reallized that there were three ships and that they were each having to split and make their own settlements to begin rebuilding our homes. Hurry she said I just saw that she was a good fifteen feet ahead of me. I began to walk faster. My name is Nyra Greenleaf. My name is Heliran moo..nn uh magicbound. That isnt a real high elf last name. It will be my knew one fore we are now bound to what magics we can get and devour we grow weaker even with the new building Sunwell. I guess so she said. Tell me what is a half elf looking man with a priesthood clothes doing in the forest. Seeking asnwers. For what if I may ask. Yo may not ask I said in a hasty voice. Find then she said in a girly voice.

Level 5
hmm

half hour, was trying to make the time periods right the gates and battles.

no nvm an hour the second 2 days later took me another half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.