• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pheonix Fire/Auto Attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, so in my last post I asked how to make an auto-attacking item, and I learned it was based off of the ability Pheonix Fire...

So I made my ability and it works. I changed the missle art, speed, all that damage and stuff...

But I have 2 questions -

1. What is Damage Per Second? I have it set to zero, and the Duration set to 1 second.
2. Everytime the auto-attack hits an enemy, the enemy lights on fire. I've changed the missle and stuff, but nothing changes.

Level 11
Just to add some information since I have an automatic attack in my map.

1> It is the BURNING EFFECT of the Phoenix. Each time it shoot a bullet, the targeted unit will be burn and takes damage per second. To not do an "additional" damage on phoenix fire. Set the Duration to 0.01 to be "safe"

2>This is the BURNING EFFECT of the Phoenix. To make it "unseen" make Set the Duration to 0.01. The Burning Effect won't be seen to the naked eye. Not Satisfied? Do like Pharaoh said. Make another buff. This time. Remove the models use on the buff.

Hope you get some info here.

Status
Not open for further replies.