• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Triggered Pheonix Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Just looking for ideas of how to re-create Pheonix Fire in triggers. I know how to make dummy missiles and what-not but I'm just wondering of the best way to get the unit's with the items and do it all efficiently.... all this just so I can potentially change the damage types! Probably not worth the hassle really

Level 9
Have a dummy unit with the same height as the unit with Phoenix Fire follow the unit (or move it every 0.03 seconds). This dummy will have an attack (which you can modify) to simulate the Phoenix Fire effect.

You can add triggers that affect if the dummy unit will attack, or who it will attack, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.