• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Permission to use your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well i'm making a wow comic that involve wc3 modding site like the hiveworkshop.The setting will take place in Azeroth and the comic will be about link598 fighting bad guy with the hive crew.But,the only thing i need is
permission to use your username.:wthumbsup:.

Here some charcher for my comic

Protagonist

link598

A retired hunter who use to help other.Now his back for action with the help of the hive team.

Elenai
[URL=http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elenaiar4lf9jx4we7ev5ym0.jpg][/URL]
The first member of the hive team.

Last edited:
Level 34
I don't mind if my name is used, but looking at the title, I really thought using our B.net accounts. :) Then I said no...
But you can use mine if you don't put me in a evil light.

Level 8
You absolutely must put me in! Pleeease! Wait this is no way for high warlock Josh to talk! Heres my picture, the complete opposite of Elenai...(sorry for big picture.)
DoomulusPrimeLOL
If you cant see picture heres link, http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/DoomulusPrimeLOL/?action=view&current=screenshot_100.jpg

Level 8
working in progress

Here a working in progess in comic but, there some error in the comic that when i put the chacther in the setting it turn some white part around the charchter.i need to fix this error.i know it bad but this is working in progess.

I have made some charchter for the people that had there perisstion to use there username.

Attachments

• testing.jpg
    testing.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 86
Level 8
i use the program paint to make that. i want to know which photoshop should i use and i have photoshop element.

Level 34
On gimp you can filter the whitey bits out by using:
1) Transparent thing, sorry I know it's in Dutch but you can try it. :)
2) Use the waterdrop button, softens the things.

Best I can do, I'm only a average Gimp-user.

Attachments

• Gimp Helper Thinger.bmp
    732.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Comic Helper Thinger.bmp
    883.2 KB · Views: 64
Level 13
Or just use prnt scrn in WMV rather then saving a SS, no white crap around the models then.

Status
Not open for further replies.