• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Permanent Invisibility problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
K so i have a hero in my map with Permanent Invisibility. but like the riki in the earlier dota he would go attack units on his own unless u manually hold position. can someone tell me how i can make it so that he only attacks if i tell him to.

Level 7
even by setting auto-acquire targets to false in the permanent invisibility, it will still attack targets if there's another allied unit attacking an enemy close to the hero with invisibility. I had this problem with a 24h working Shadowmeld :slp:

I've solved it by using "Add the Peon/Worker classification to unit" (or an action similar to this, i'm on a friend's PC and he hasn't got Warcraft), and no, don't worry, it won't show the idle worker icon :)

Level 4
K i managed to fix it. I changed the units classification by trigger that way it wont show idle worker. But now he is tooo obedient. he will only attack when i tell him to D:. the rikimaru in dota will battle with all the units and will only stop if i tell him to or he is done killing D: anyone know hwo to fix?

Level 7
man windwalk breaks if you attack and he wants to go back from itself after the fade time so its a passive spell like he said from rikimaru in dota so dont come with that useless windwalk sh........t again

what can i know what exactly he wants to do? Also, you can still use windwalk to make a permanent invisibility, but mainly, there's no need to be rude.

Btw i thought it was obvious the unit classification had to be added via trigger.

Anyways, attack Sight range does not help when you have an allied unit attacking other units, in that case units with permament invisibility will always attack the enemies that are attacking the allied unit.

You could make a trigger that checks if the hero is attacking some unit then it will remove the classification then check in some way when the unit is not attacking anymore and add the classification again

Level 4
Nvm i got it to work thnx everyone for their help anyone who posted with something that may of helped me find answer will get +rep cause couldn't of done it without this discussion. I can post the trigger i made if anyone needs it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.