• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Permanent invisibility (Apiv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have applied the Permanent invisibility ability, though with a 0 second fade duration, to a building. This works fine, exept it does not work when said building is doing one of three things. Upgrading, building units, or under construction. Is there anyway to allow said building to still be invisible under those conditions?

Level 19
How about get a trigger that activates a 0 fade time invisibility when the building is upgrading, creating units or under construction?

Level 18
When a building is under construction it enters a "phase" where it does not have any abilities, attacks, or anything. It is like a unit that is hexed, even a unit with Permanent Invisibility will not be invisible while it is transformed into a critter.

Level 5
I just attempted using a modified invisibility spell, and it didn't work, It had no effect at all on buildings. Question, During that "phase" Do buffs apply their effect?

Level 13
on how much buildings would this need to work on?

i can make it for multiple buildings but every building would require a dummy unit
the idea is:
make dummy building that is selected when player selects a building,if dummy is ordered to research he will research keeping the real building free

Status
Not open for further replies.