• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pepsi or Coke

Which tastes better Pepsi or Coke

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i hate beer, it doesnt tastes good. i have a whole lot of alcoholic beverages which are stronger and much more tasteful

this thing about 1 beer per day being healthy, the problem is that addicted to alcohol NEVER drink just 1 beer

drinks with oranges in it pwn all others

does that has something to do about you being from Holland?

Level 3
olofmoleman said:
and about alcohol, it's a scientific FACT that ONE beer EVERY single day is good for you.
youre the biggest liberal liar ive ever seen
the man who is hairy said:
yeah..beer tastes gross..but...i still drink it.
alcholic! youre a bad mother, sleeping in the middle of the room in the middle of your hangover in front of your kids.
the man who is hairy said:
and well fanta etc r way too sweet, i wouldnt even call it a true orange flavour..
fanta is tastier than menstrual blood
olofman said:
pepsi is shizzle
no it is not true, i think it's the best substitute for water.

Pepper said:
olofmoleman said:
and about alcohol, it's a scientific FACT that ONE beer EVERY single day is good for you.
youre the biggest liberal liar ive ever seen
First of all you've never really "seen" me, and it's not a lie, it's true, only too much alcohol is harmfull.
Pepper said:
fanta is tastier than menstrual blood
olofman said:
pepsi is shizzle
no it is not true, i think it's the best substitute for water.
I never said that, and you misspelled my name you noob.

Level 5
coca cola used to have cocaine in it. thats why it was called coke my vote is for coke though because it tastes refreshing.

Level 3
Ramza said:
Yes, ofcourse they do. Evereything for some more money :roll:

I heard that they put salt in some fruit drinks so u r more thirsty and will drink more

i think they do it in gatorade, it would also explain why it tastes like death

Level 9
Werewulf said:
no, they put sugar, sugar makes you thirsty.

noth sugar and salt makes you thirsty, but salt has a quicker effect, and worse too, since it literally absorbs the wet

Level 13
Well this is all I have to say;

Diet pop is probably worse for you then regular. ::Whispers:: It's processed!

I throw my vote to pepsi though. More caffine ^_^

Level 5
Ewww...rotties ur teeth bad...really bad...I always have water...but I got really good well-water...anyway...sometimes when I'm at someone elses house I drink diet cock...

Level 9
all soda are bad, drink juice, its good n'tasty ya know?! :?

btw, Kerrigan and Sopho are back....

Level 13
Soda is good after a hard day's work and you're just about to sit down and relax. Hehe, just don't drink soda before you work out or exercise. Can make you throw up. :p

Level 9
luckily, we dont have neither vanilla coke or blue pepsi here

juice pwnz every drink except for water

Level 13
Hmm.... I used to be addicted to vanilla coke (aka cream soda). But I got sick of it so I started drinking pepsi. And while pepsi snipes coke to no end without provokation.... It does taste better.

I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.