• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pepsi or Coke

Which tastes better Pepsi or Coke

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i recon pepsi cause coke tastes better at first but it doesnt keep its good taste for that long so pepsi got my vote

Level 7
COKE! who even dares to say otherwise shall feel my wrath! I shant give any mercy for you! I will tear you apart with my glorious shiny sword and cometh to to you with my beautiful white Pegsus horse and claim thy pathetic soul!

Level 9
None of them, i drink juice

but if it is to choose the least pestilent, Pepsi, because Coke is a little bit mroe poisonous

Level 5
I used to be a Coke addict. Ha, that sounds a little weird. Anyways, Pepsi has my vote now. Back around...I believe somewhere between the 20-60s Coke advertised in KKK magazines and panflits, using racial slurs to hook the readers.

Level 12
Ramza said:
All those soda like crap sux ass. It destroys ur teeth and if u sneese ur nose is uhm.. dunno the word, tingling? :p

it just sux... U should drink coolbest or sumthing 8)
hhmmmmm.. healthyy..
Then go and buy some german Multi-Vitamin juice. Lots of healthy fruits mixed into a disgusting green liquid that tastes ass. :lol:

ragingspeedhorn said:
Nonono, soda is good, everything healthy is bad x(
True except... ehm the english word... mm you know water which is like soda but no sugar.

Level 5
wow....I got a lot of comments. people!! vote!!!! im just curious. this is actually for a journalism project lol. thanks guys!

Level 9
coke rots your teeth, this not just mama's advice, this is scientifical

all sodas are teeth-roting, ALL, but coke is especially dangerous

i only drink sodas and alcohol socially, otherwise all my years of academy would be for nothing :roll:

Level 45
they dont rot bad..tahts if u dont like brush everyday and u drink 2 litres a day..
i know someone who usta drink 2.5litres a day and brushed hes teeth around 3-4 times a week and he had fine teeth.
But i guess with all its sugar and if kept done by along amount of time for lets say everyday for 1 year, and u brushed like..2-4 times a week i guess your teeth would go brown.

Level 9
Werewulf said:
they dont rot bad..tahts if u dont like brush everyday and u drink 2 litres a day..
i know someone who usta drink 2.5litres a day and brushed hes teeth around 3-4 times a week and he had fine teeth.
But i guess with all its sugar and if kept done by along amount of time for lets say everyday for 1 year, and u brushed like..2-4 times a week i guess your teeth would go brown.

hey when i meant "rot", its not the black vermins that enter in our teeth if we dont brush them (dunno englush name)

im talking about your teeth "desintegration", turn into dust ya know? the coke has an acid that destroys the "smalte" of the tooth

Level 9
lol it can effect you bad both of them but not if you dont have em all the time, btw i know that its not healthy and im pretty sure everyone else here does but fanta is better

Level 12
Raiju said:
coke rots your teeth, this not just mama's advice, this is scientifical

all sodas are teeth-roting, ALL, but coke is especially dangerous

i only drink sodas and alcohol socially, otherwise all my years of academy would be for nothing :roll:
Everything with sugar hurts you theet. But do you people actually know why? It's bocouse the bactera in the month loves sugar even more than we and when they eat it their "waste products" becmoes exceptionaly corrosive compared to when they eat other food. That's why sugar is so damaging for theets.

And yes coke is espacially dangerous. Coke is used to get rid of rost and can in time "melt" meat.

Level 9
Ehm, no I don't even drink alcohol. And why do you have lots of grammar mistakes when you are from Australia?

a wise decision Daminon, to keep the physical or just a question of ethic?

Level 45
Daminon said:
Werewulf said:
um..dammy..er..did u give up coke and go to beer cuz er your post has alot of grammer mistakes just like mine..
Ehm, no I don't even drink alcohol. And why do you have lots of grammar mistakes when you are from Australia?
cuz im a dumbass, i think whitehorn hates me cuz i piss him off with my bad grammer.
i had coke today..my teeth felt sore..

Level 12
Raiju said:
a wise decision Daminon, to keep the physical or just a question of ethic?
Mm, it's most becouse I don't see any real good reason to it. I don't think it's so fun to do and I have seen my friends do serously stupid things under the effect of alcohol. Like constantly throwing up under a whole night.

You don't drink?

My theets hurst a lot when I eat chocolate. I love milk chocolate. :(

Level 13
Pepsi = More bubbles than liquid => I don't like Pepsi
Vanilla Coke for life (funny, almost everyone I know hates Vanilla Coke, except my brother ^^)

Concerning to alcohol, I share Daminons opinion. I don't see any real reason to it. I'm fine without any drug.

Level 9
whats a "vanilla coke"?

You don't drink?

only socially, parties and such. altough i dont need to drink to have fun in the party i like the flavor, besides im already used to it so i dont feast myself like if i never have put a alcohol drop in my lips (like some idiot ppl act)

so, you dont drink for ethic right? its good, im quit drinking for now since i dont wanna ruin my body

Level 3
no actually it tastes nothing, its like artificially flavored/tinted water, pepsi is good beceause it kinda burns. blue pepsi are for pussies

every cola-ish drink is gross, end of story.

drinks with oranges in it pwn all others...

and if you drink soda a lot, then the WORST thing you can do is brush your teeth within an hour of drinking soda, 'cause if you do, then you're teeth will erode, it's better to brush your teeth later atleast one hour later.

and about alcohol, it's a scientific FACT that ONE beer EVERY single day is good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.