• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pathing errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
On the first picture you see a gnoll spawn where squires can use shield slam to push gnolls under the bridge.

Shield Slam FTW.JPG

On the second you see a bridge that is a very bad place for reviving, as the revived mercenary will spawn under the bridge. I had to kill the merc, as I didn't know that if I go far he will teleport to me.

Reviving on Bridge.JPG

Level 21
I don't think its a gamebreaking bug, really as mercenaries will teleport as soon as you move too far away from them.
If I spam pathing blockers everywhere, it would increase doodad count by some thousands, increasing the loading time of the map without any real use for the map.

In that case it would just be good if it was somewhere told that mercenaries can teleport. I figured it out a lot later.

Status
Not open for further replies.