• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Passive abilities stacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I believe they work separately of each other. You can notice this if you give some unit 2 critical strikes, sometimes they both are triggered and you can't see the red numbers clearly. Same with evasions, although evading "multiple times" has no effect. If you have 30% and 40% evasions, the total chance to evade an attack is 0.3 + 0.7*0.4 = 58% (not 70%).

Level 20
I've heard about this in another topics.

As far as I know, when you have more than 1 critical strike, they work separatedly, means that every hit checks the % of both independently, but if both critical strikes happens at the same time, only the lowest one works, even when both damage amounts are displayed as criticals.

PlayDota community has some information about Wc3 mechanics.

http://www.playdota.com/mechanics

Level 17
I've heard about this in another topics.

As far as I know, when you have more than 1 critical strike, they work separatedly, means that every hit checks the % of both independently, but if both critical strikes happens at the same time, only the lowest one works, even when both damage amounts are displayed as criticals.

PlayDota community has some information about Wc3 mechanics.

http://www.playdota.com/mechanics

auw :/ its sucks, atleast with evasion is ok but this critical point kinda bad thing :/

Level 17
I believe they work separately of each other. You can notice this if you give some unit 2 critical strikes, sometimes they both are triggered and you can't see the red numbers clearly. Same with evasions, although evading "multiple times" has no effect. If you have 30% and 40% evasions, the total chance to evade an attack is 0.3 + 0.7*0.4 = 58% (not 70%).

and bash multplier stacking with critical? i mean if bash do 2x more dmg and applied the critical strike ability too then its 4x more or do same like when have 2 critical strike(if both fired then only 1 have effect )?

Status
Not open for further replies.