1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Pack and unpack an item structure

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Marcell, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Fruit Forest

Fruit Forest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh boo-hoo. Don't be sad. Here is a special for ya:

Attached Files:

2. Marcell

Marcell

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the huge effort. I see you wrote a book in the triggers.

I tested the map, but the structures are still being built to full health.

3. Fruit Forest

Fruit Forest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you explain more accurately what do you need actually? I thought you just need create a system which can pack/unpack buildings into items.

4. Marcell

Marcell

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea, the replace building with item was sorted out, it took like 3 lines of code. It has been explained in the thread, but I'd like the structure to be built with the same hp as when I dismantled it. So say someone deals 100 damage to it, I dismantle it and rebuild it somewhere else, it will have 100hp less. But, the unit that can build this structure is spammable so there isn't like one of this unit per player.

5. Fruit Forest

Fruit Forest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Attached Files:

6. Marcell

Marcell

Resources:
    Resources:
    The MVP of the moment. It works on the test map, I'll implement it into my map and test it there as well.