• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Outland Tunnel/Bridge Wars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first Warcraft 3 Map i know it will be bad give me you responses if i can make more maps in future!?
Map is FFA or 2vs2
This Map i based in outland a melee map for 4 players where everyone has a choice you can build and army kill some creeps for litte xp or go in the middle right side and kill some big ass demons and vampire cult its a risk i know but there are 2 gold mines where you can be in an advantage! :D I hope you have fun on the map!!!
Contents

Outland Tunnel/Bridge Wars (Map)

Level 5
First of all, the description is not looking good at all. For now, the description is informative, but it lacks of creativity. I suggest, click this to know more about description. And you should add more details about the melee map, such as how many gold mines, tavern and so on. If don't know how, click this. Screenshots would be nice too, it makes the description more appealing, if you want to know how, click this.

Then, the placements of the starting location is not good. The purple has the disadvantage and can get easily defeated, since its in the center of the others. The teal has the advantage, its almost at the big camp, which it has 2 gold mines. Plus, there are only 2 extra gold mine, which would be not good benefits to a 4 players. The trees is not that few and not that many, nothing much to say.

While the neutrals needs a lot of work. The placement of each neutrals is like a campaign map, there are neutrals on the way. Additionally, there's a lot of neutrals. Another thing is the neutrals don't drop items.

Lastly, the terrain is not good at all. Its just full of trees and dirt tiles. I can barely see a doodads. Try improving it more.

Well, I think you should really take a look at this, to know more about making a melee map.

Level 2
First of all, the description is not looking good at all. For now, the description is informative, but it lacks of creativity. I suggest, click this to know more about description. And you should add more details about the melee map, such as how many gold mines, tavern and so on. If don't know how, click this. Screenshots would be nice too, it makes the description more appealing, if you want to know how, click this.

Then, the placements of the starting location is not good. The purple has the disadvantage and can get easily defeated, since its in the center of the others. The teal has the advantage, its almost at the big camp, which it has 2 gold mines. Plus, there are only 2 extra gold mine, which would be not good benefits to a 4 players. The trees is not that few and not that many, nothing much to say.

While the neutrals needs a lot of work. The placement of each neutrals is like a campaign map, there are neutrals on the way. Additionally, there's a lot of neutrals. Another thing is the neutrals don't drop items.

Lastly, the terrain is not good at all. Its just full of trees and dirt tiles. I can barely see a doodads. Try improving it more.

Well, I think you should really take a look at this, to know more about making a melee map.
i will thx