• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Opinion on this idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm in the process of creating my campaign, and I have decided that I will limit the amount of HQs that you can build to one per team. This would work by having it in the build menu for workers until one is built, and then swap it out so you build Farms instead. You may be thinking that it would stop the building of outposts at other mines, but you can build Supply Caches that act as a drop off center for gold and lumber, and allow upgrades to the carrying amount, so it would replace the HQ.

Just wondering whether its a good idea, or whether I should scrap the supply caches, put the upgrades in the HQ and put the farms in their place.

Level 12
agreed, It doesn't sound like to big of a deal.

I can say you can have the started building or headquarters to be a small building to fit the theme.

But why would you set the HQ's to one per person?

Status
Not open for further replies.