• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More Ideas Needed! for HeroWars (Exiled) Type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Here are the ideas i have thought up already:
-Your worker will be able to build farms, towers, (barracks, which will do upgrades as reinforcements coming out of the barracks, which will replace the reinforcements shop) able to repair farm and rebuild the power generator which is a force field protecting your empire which contains (Farm).

Other things i'm looking for are, reinforcements, pets (these are units that can help you such as a Zerg Queen), items, Duel types Or anything else.

Thankyou in advance. +Credit +rep

Level 19
How about you have a blacksmith area and all your war units are unarmed. In the blacksmith, you research stuff which makes your troops be armed. Also how about for the pets, make it war animals instead. They aid you in battle. Example: you buy/hire a hydra, or research a hydra breeding formula. This allows you to train these units in a zoo like structure. By the way, what happened to the Hero Wars?

Level 11
How about you have a blacksmith area and all your war units are unarmed. In the blacksmith, you research stuff which makes your troops be armed. Also how about for the pets, make it war animals instead. They aid you in battle. Example: you buy/hire a hydra, or research a hydra breeding formula. This allows you to train these units in a zoo like structure. By the way, what happened to the Hero Wars?

What do you mean what happened to hero wars? And yeah thats a good idea, i'll see in to it!

Level 11
I asume it is, i've only ever had one version of the map :(. Actually 3 but the one i'm working on has been the most i've put my work in. Which is now called, Hero(2)Wars: Revenge of the GoDz. I gave it that name because it deserves it :).

Nobody ever posts on the map development thread so oh well, i have a website to do with the map though.

Level 11
Hey, someone told me everyone should be able to make walls and gates, but i'm stuck here, i can't find any gates on the hiveworkshop that would face vertical and I'm not sure how they would build it, either in a spesific position or you pay money for the computer to do it.

Level 11
Try editing the angle.

But the gate would be a unit, so the melee troops can attack the gate. But there is no way editing the angle of a unit. The only thing i've been told is editing the interface so all units are angled, but thats not what i'm looking for.

The only other thing is editing the model your self and doing it as an import, but i have no idea how to do that :grin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.