• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New HeroWars Map -> HeroWars - Reloaded !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
HeroWars - Reloaded

HeroWars Reloaded 1.37D
Note: There Are Still Alot Of Bugs That Are Yet To Be Fixes.

Version 1.37D Fixes . . . . Date Added By : 6th Jully 2010 - - - - - - - - Original Map Creator Edited This ; DoGz(0p3n123 , Demonic13lade etc. ; - - - - - - -

-Special Effects Have Been Added.

-New Kiddy Tower Model.
-New LightSide Farm Model.
-Fixed LightSide HeroPicks.
-New Terrain For The Forcefield Generator; improved gates and effects.
-New Hero Pick Has Been Added; (it will zoom up to the hero instead of overhead shot)
-Music Invasion Has Been Removed.
-Camera Has Been Fixed.

-More doodads/cinamatic have been added.

-----------Features----------

HeroPick: An original hero pick system, click one for info, click twice to gain hero.
Duel: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, FFA
MiniDuel: 1v1

Gladiator: 5 boses
Forcefields: Protects your home base from the enemy, until the generator is destroyed the force field will vanish.

Rooms: Your own room to hang in.

Items: You will be able to combind items.

More Coming Soon...

------Things That Will Be Added------

-There will be alot of modes, (Example, CTF, No Duel)
-There may be a mode where you can choose a ''Pet'' that will fight alongside you to the death.

More Coming Soon.

---Other---

I Would Like A Co-MapMaker helping me to finish This Map, Here Is An Image That Will Hopefully Change Your Mind Of Helping Me Finish This Game. ThankYou.

81045d1272766723-requesting-balancer-my-herowars-map-herowars.jpg

Last edited:
Level 27
I enjoyed hero wars, it was not a perfect map but it was the most fun AoS-like thing out there i liked... Just be sure to balance everythin well and add custom items, abilities and things like that then it could be really a fun game.

Also like the modes, good idea.

Level 6
Have patience dude, first of all. Fix your thread format, have light colors in it as I lost motivation on reading it. Please release some more screenshots and hero informations if you already have one. And don't quadruple post, you can only bump every 2 days. I read your last post, that your leaving hive, it's not our fault that we don't respond to you. Or I don't know whats wrong in them, but can you state at least one reason why this is original?

Level 6
If you want some help regarding the map, try posting in the triggers or in the requests forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.