• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

One of my friends can see my custom game, the other cannot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone!
I want to play warcraft with 2 friends of mine, we use Hamachi, they join my network, everything alright green and stuff, when I make a custom game one of my friends can join, the other can't. They just don't see it. One of my friends had a bonjour something that was asked before going local area network, and for the other friend it said it didn't work, any help?

Hi Tomikqx,

In order for more people to be able to help you, are you able to post information about what version of Warcraft III you and your friends are attempting to play? For best results, try to get a specific patch version, like 1.29.2.9231 or a similar set of numbers.

Level 4
Hi Tomikqx,

In order for more people to be able to help you, are you able to post information about what version of Warcraft III you and your friends are attempting to play? For best results, try to get a specific patch version, like 1.29.2.9231 or a similar set of numbers.
Sure, the version is 1.3.1
If I try to play in 1.29 the maps just don't show up, I put the maps in the documents folder, is the maps folder, I created a folder for maps, They just don't show up so I got to play 1.3.1
It works for one of my friends, just not for the other.

Level 2
I had that issue too, all players must have a copy of the map.
So for the player that it doesn't work, get a flash drive, copy the map. Then place it in the same location on that players computer.
I think the location is something like C:/documents/warcraft III/maps/downloads

It will also not work if his map is saved in the warcraft III directory itself and not in the location I specified.

If that still doesn't work make sure everyone is using the 1.31 version.
1.29 and prior you do not need to do this for.
Lastly if it still doesn't work, try disabling his firewall/antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.