• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cannot play custom games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone !

First, sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Here's the problem: since yesterday, I cannot play any custom map on Warcraft 3. When I join a game, the game starts to download the map, then I'm kicked out of the game when the download is finished.
I tried to play a solo custom game, but when I do, I cannot configure player slots (here's a screen of the problem : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/31/1375560826-screenshot.jpg ). I tried to click the start button despite of that, but the game still doesn't start.
As my CD driver isn't functional anymore, I'd like to know, do you know if there's anyway to repair that bug?

Thanks for your answers.

Level 3
Reinstall warcraft. But before you do that to do your warcraft folder found in program files 64X and copy and paste your maps to your desktop so when you reinstall you can just copy the folder back in an have all your maps back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.