• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old School Orc Towers

Orcish Towers as they were in Warcraft 2 Tides of Darkness / Beyond The Dark Portal Game:

Scout Tower
Defense Tower
Cannon Tower
Contents

Old School Orc Towers (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section.
Level 11
I love these models! And will definitely use them! Orcs lacked some buildings models, thank you so much!

Level 28
I appreciate the effort. I would like to use them. My biggest problem is with how little they differentiate from one another. Particularly the spikes at the bottom seem useless, as most are placed behind the building.
1657974764983.png

My suggestion would be:
Scout Tower: Completely remove the spikes at the ground and the top. Maybe remove the ladder.
Watch Tower: Recolor the roof to look like wood. Remove a couple of spike.
Cannon Tower: Recolor the roof and ladder, and possibly the entire scaffolding, to look like steel.

I appreciate the effort. I would like to use them. My biggest problem is with how little they differentiate from one another. Particularly the spikes at the bottom seem useless, as most are placed behind the building.
View attachment 403560
My suggestion would be:
Scout Tower: Completely remove the spikes at the ground and the top. Maybe remove the ladder.
Watch Tower: Recolor the roof to look like wood. Remove a couple of spike.
Cannon Tower: Recolor the roof and ladder, and possibly the entire scaffolding, to look like steel.
you can edit them as you wish and leave a credit in a map or campaign that you used them as a basis. I simpli don't have time fot it now