• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well shit school starts tommarrow so im gonna send some old school smileys your way to show my feelings roflol

>:O ):( >_< ummmm not very many old school mad smileys left lol

Level 19
I feel sorry for you folks :grins:

But i got to
A) Sort out college in 9hours from now so i best get some sleep..., and wait a year then go into the army for 4 years and come out for a year then go back in.

B) Turn down my college place and go into Building with my Uncule, and wait a year then go into the army for 4 years and come out for a year then go back in.

C) Wait a year then go into the army for 4 years and come out for a year then go back in.

D) Start Ranting about Children smoking at ages of 6 years old.

Too be honest I've been waiting too leave since i was 10... i left 3months before everyone (Medical Reasons)

Level 32
>_< fuckity fuck fuck fuck so many mexicans this year imma get killed crap I swear they brought thier entire family here!!!! I Got my ass beat last year when there was only like 7 in all now theres like 30 I swear to god!!!!
  1. "Walk softly and carry a big stick."

2. Study, learn and practoce Karate.

3. Please don't flame Mexican-Americans (or any other ethnic group). Ever. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.