• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Oinkerwinkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
When I attempt to open Oinkerwinkles Animation Transfer Program. It states I'm missing comdlg32.ocx. Which is a Windows XP only file. And I am running Windows 7. I've tried installing it with no success. So i'm wondering if theres an alternative program. Or someone who wouldn't mind moving animations for me.

@majistey
There is an alternative program -- I rewrote oinkerwinkle's Animation Transfer Tool in Java and it is included in one of the submenus of the Matrix Eater application, unde "File -> Simple Import" and then you click the "ANIM" button.

Configuring the Matrix Eater to work seems to be trouble for some people when they don't have Java installed, though, so if you do decide to try to use it (just download + double click) and it doesn't work let me know and that might help me fix it in the future.

Also I just went back and tested it, there's a "Go Advanced" button that I added to the otherwise near-perfect replica of the animation transferer but it will crash the program unless you have "Transfer Single Animation" toggled on currently. I'll see about maybe getting that fixed next time I'm in the code going at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.