• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogrim Doomhammer

Doomhammer from various Warcraft stories. Based on Grom model. Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Update: 15th April 2021 - Added a 'Thrall' version.

Keywords:
doomhammer, thrall, orc warrior, hammer
Contents

Lord of the Clan - Thrall (Model)

Lord of the Clan - Thrall Portrait (Model)

Ogrim Doomhammer (Model)

Ogrim Doomhammer (Model)

Level 2
Yes Calla, but Doomhammer is generally received as old, because we do not know his appearance when he was young (Least I don't)

Back to the model. It's nice, 4/5 Not really any team color

Level 2
If yall have read the Warcraft Books it speaks of Orgrim and Thralls father Duratan or something like that they were friends and when Orgrim died Duratan named the capitol city Orgrimmar in honor of him

Level 2
Yeah, the model is cool, but wasn't Doomhammer a blackrock orc?(meaning his skin color should be darker), just read that on wowwiki

Level 13
Im gonna use him in my campaign :D and he is gonna be a char not from the other warcraft history.
Does he have grom anims? cus if he doesent have the "stand, spin" anim then i gotta change a spell of his XD

Level 4
If yall have read the Warcraft Books it speaks of Orgrim and Thralls father Duratan or something like that they were friends and when Orgrim died Duratan named the capitol city Orgrimmar in honor of him

well it wasent the real story actually... thralls parents (durotan, draka) was killed when thrall was baby. then when he escaped the humans he meet orgrim doomhammer who was leader of the horde. orgrim doomhammer died by a spear through his stomach while he was fighting the humans with thrall. then thrall took his armor and the Doomhammer and became the Warchief of the Horde. Play "Lord of the Clans" a campaign by outsider(with something more i dont remember) together with blizzard for a more detailed version of the story.

oh yeah 2 things: 1: the model is great! 5/5 2: but i must say the model for doomhammer in Lord of the Clans was better but it isnt on this site

Level 1
Man, i want to make a campaign of Ogrim Doomhammer when he was young and this match perfectly, could i use this on my campaign and gives credit to you? :grin:

Level 7
:ogre_haosis:Nice model, I don't know anything that you should change :) eventho doomhammer is older, this can be the young version of him, if you don't know how he looked as young, then he could look like arthas. who knows? what ever this model will be good for my map, thanks alot :]