• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need WARCRAFT 2 MODELS/SKINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi i am kind of new
and i am bulding a warcraft map whit warcraft 2 heros
so i was looking for them and i just cant find them
this is the models that i need

-------THE--LIST---------
Ogrim Doomhammer

DEATHWING

Zuljin

Chogall

Teron Gorefiend

thanks

Level 2
Damn what a dumb warning the guy said his new! Anyways go to the models section. This is what I know so far.

List

Ogrim doomhammer: Seen him made in the Models section.

Death wing: Just get creative, go into camp hostile units get a large dragon change his color to black. Though I understand it really wont be like an orginal. But might have been made kinda doubt it.

Zuljin: Is already in the map editor I believe.

Chogall: hasnt been made yet.

Teron Gorefiend: Who the hell is this guy, I dont remmeber anyone by that name in WC2. Maybe Teriloyn or something like that was his name, his the man.

Level 25
I don't care if the guy's new, he broke the rules!

And yes, check the models section. Or use the two headed Ogre for that ogre guy from Twighlight Hammer

Zuljin isn't in the editor. Just get someone to geomerge some Acolyte stuff onto a Troll

Deathwing is your average black dragon with adamantite plates. Use the skin from RotD if you're low on ideas

For Teron or whatever he's called: Geomerge acoylte hood and stuff onto normal Death Knight. Skin properly

Status
Not open for further replies.