• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nuclear Plant Model; Suggestions Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Loosely based on the Nuclear Plant from CnC. Not sure if this is what it looks like now, but hey, this is from the original. I need to do something with the roof, I think. I originally had a quarter circle, but it looked bad agaisn't the main tower. It has a pipeline running to a unit on the back, I'll try and get a screenshot of it after. Poly count is about 1500.
NukePlant.png

Level 5
The detail of this building is amazing, and yes it looks similar to C&C power plant model. I hope the polycount won't lag warcraft. Great work Metal_Sonic, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the final stage!

Level 5
Re: Suggestions for it

Wow, nice model. Heres a suggestion :wink: put a nuke sticking out a little. By the way... im trying to find a way to extract models from another map and save them into files... if you can help me there or anyone, Please do :lol: .

Level 5
Extracting models

Maybe I don't really get what you mean, but if I do, just go to one of the menus and select export while ur in the import manager I think.

PEONMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.