1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nuclear Plant Model; Suggestions Wanted

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by Metal_Sonic, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Loosely based on the Nuclear Plant from CnC. Not sure if this is what it looks like now, but hey, this is from the original. I need to do something with the roof, I think. I originally had a quarter circle, but it looked bad agaisn't the main tower. It has a pipeline running to a unit on the back, I'll try and get a screenshot of it after. Poly count is about 1500.
    [​IMG]

2. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Bah, are suggestions too much to ask for? Update, anyway.

Did somethnig with the roof and added a base.
    [​IMG]
    An upgrade, extra stack and more pipes connecting.
    [​IMG]

3. Horn

Horn

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That model is amazing!!!1 You're a god.

Put it for download please!

4. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The detail of this building is amazing, and yes it looks similar to C&C power plant model. I hope the polycount won't lag warcraft. Great work Metal_Sonic, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the final stage!

5. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I'm flattered :) TDR has agreed to unwrap it for me (at the Hubb mind you, I got a nearly instant reply from Whitehorn, not so similar to the one here...) Once I animate it and get it skinned I may release it.

6. TheBeerinator

TheBeerinator

Resources:
    Resources:
    :shock: MAKE A C&C SIDE :shock:

7. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I don't really plan on makung any other C&C models... Aside for the Construction Yard. I'm going to make another building that I thought up though, if I find the time.

8. BrownSnow

BrownSnow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Re: Suggestions for it

Wow, nice model. Heres a suggestion :wink: put a nuke sticking out a little. By the way... im trying to find a way to extract models from another map and save them into files... if you can help me there or anyone, Please do :lol: .

9. PEONMASTER

PEONMASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    Extracting models

Maybe I don't really get what you mean, but if I do, just go to one of the menus and select export while ur in the import manager I think.

PEONMASTER