• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] NOVA Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
(Tv Show Mode; Lol!)

Hello everybody! And Im bringing you my own new creation 4
players RPG map named NOVA Crescent! You can do anything, thats right anything in this map such as trading with villagers, own a house, hire Imperial Troops, get a job and the best...WAR AGAINST OTHER TOWN! HAHHAHHAHAH....*cough* Im sorry.... So if Im telling you that I needed Another 12 heroes for a Guest Tavern, What did you do? Did you gonna put your hero name and request to be in this map? Well, I gonna say...YES!!!!!! 12 heroes needed! Fa$t!
#posted by DORAN PROUDMOORE

Map Description:
This map was for the members of The Hive and this map tells you about the Conflict between Human Division and Quel'Thalas Division. Fight for Human or Fight for Quel'Thalas!

Map Features:
This map was maked by using Lordaeron Tilesets and Cityscape tilesets. I also put some taverns; Heroes from Kalimdor, Heroes From Cold, Heroes From Mainland, Heroes From Outland, Special Heroes, Guest Heroes (this tavern was used for the own creation heroes by the Hive Members) and Provider Heroes (this tavern was used to put Supporter Heroes such as who provide me with their Resources). 4 players map! (2vs2) and City Defense Map (CDM).

Help:
Well, I need just a little help which is, I need you guys to give me suggestion to make the map more interesting such as the Towns, Lakes or Parks...Just give me suggestion about the map!

Release Version:
BETA 1.0 BUILD 1
- Cities was Improved
- revive point was added
- Rations has been added

--Free for all to test! Just give me comment if my map do something wrong...--

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.