- Footmen can now learn First Aid via the Blacksmith, which allows them to heal themselves and others
- New Engineering Item - Mobile HQ, gives various means of support to nearby units, and can repair friendly units. And yes, it does improve your turrets.
- Changed almost every unit attack/armor type in the game
- Attack and armor types will now specify their strengths/weaknesses
- Passenger-Mounted Turrets now deal less damage, but their attack type is Heavy (new type)
- Increased the damage of Missile Towers, but reduced the attack speed a little. Now they are actually a threat.
- Increased the attack speed of Missile Troops
- Reduced the HP of Armed Transports a little
- You can now toggle the locked camera on and off
- The Footman hero icon will now show your footman's health
- Added a tooltip for the Jackal
Gunships are getting a serious makeover. The gunship code was the first version of the vehicle code I wrote, and now it is horribly behind in efficiency compared to the newer versions. In short, I'm going to redo gunship triggers, which will cause the following changes.
- You can now own more than one gunship, just like vehicles and boats.
- Gunships can now fire while landed/landing, so long as the driver is inside.
- Adding the ability for gunship pilots to bail out in mid air. Still working on the details, but I'm expecting it to be pretty interesting/funny/dramatic.
- Camera and selection problems should be dramatically reduced with gunships.
- Lastly, these new changes allow me to be significantly more creative with gunship abilities. Expect some more cool things to happen.
- Increased the HP of all Light-Class Vehicles.
- Players can now board and drive their own boats while inside a vehicle.
- The greatly neglected Swiftwind is getting some spice, flaunting the new ability Hack Sentry Gun. Engineers with a Swiftwind will now be able to temporarily control an enemy Sentry Gun for a duration based on their Engineering Skill level.
- Redid the Cobra, removing the Flamethrower and Auto Fire spells and just making its normal attack pretty much the same thing. It has an attack-type of Elemental, no longer has or uses mana, and has the new ability Rapid Fire. Hopefully you'll be giving the Cobra another chance now
- The Lancer now can get the Shrapnel Missiles ability, making it deal greater damage to Ranged and Unarmored enemies. Excellent for dealing with those pesky riflemen or missile teams.
- The FRV now has a *very* useful ability, Emergency Revival, which allows it to revive a nearby dead ally. This along with its already existing ability to quickly heal allies inside of it should make this vehicle very useful.
- Greatly improved the Demolisher, giving it a strong splash attack and an auto turret.
- The FRV now correctly has a cost.
- Fixed a bug involving jumping out of a gunship with a Jackal and parachute
- Changed some things so now all auto turrets will fire on landed gunships and docked transport boats
- Fixed a bug where having safety on with a gunship would cause all your units unable to attack
- I'm really trying to refine the game up to this point, with emphasis on gunships, and vehicles. Gonna show some love to these branches and try to make them more fun.
- You can now drive a boat with your vehicle, while driving that vehicle with a battle armor, while driving the battle armor with your footman. Its pretty funny but also awesome.
- Lots of people have suggested adding a PvP aspect to the game, and it sounds pretty interesting to me. Let me know your thoughts on this, and if enough people are interested, I may add something.