• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northstar's Psychic Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Vexorian said:
Vexorian's Director's choice guidelines:
========================================
From now. A spell has to follow every single of next rules to get Director's choice by Vexorian:
[...]
- The spell must follow the JESP standard.
[...]

HUH? Why Vexorian? Why should every spell worth director's award follow JESP? It would mean:

1. Be made in JASS. So GUI spells can no longer get DA which is insane.
2. I for one don't really like this standard and I prefere to do spells the way I did before. It's true that the JESP standard has some useful stuff (like full Multiinstanceability or unique names for functions) but still... I for one didn't make and will never make a map following this standard. I have my own principles, and the fact that the standard requires for the author to add that file... I'm against this but oh well, it's your judging system not mine.

~Daelin

Level 12
A serious note: necromancer's English isn't getting anywhere. So I doubt he's making any good argument.

Oh noes, the moderators are ****ing up everything. Cry more, and go to wc3campaigns.com where the moderators where definetely abusive. Oh wait, I forgot. Wc3Campaigns shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.