• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Noobilium tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
People this is my first project. I actually started working in the editor because of this one.

It is very hard to define this map. I personaly think of it as a hero arena/siege. The point is it is a tournement happening in a dimension of noob world (most powerful items and creeps are those who posses noobilium ( 190 element ) ).
Hero selection is done with selection circles.

At the biggining all players will fight together against creeps (their leader is Chuck Norris) but soon after the pvp part begins. PvP is based on challenges and automatic duels and group fights. I also think of adding minigames (paper rock sicciors,hide and seek,mini race).

I already made 12 heroes (I want 25-30).

So i will be happy if anybody likes the idea and for any suggestions. Any feedback is wanted. ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO HELP ME OR JOIN THE TEAM (I'm alone for now) POST IT HERE. I NEED :

1. TERRAINER
2. TRIGGERER

Last edited:
Level 4
Mmm... could you please give more details, because I didn't get it at all...
What kind of map is this?? Is an arena with minigames?? Or... I didn't get it xD
The problem is that many people won't get it too, so there's no point on asking for help if nobody can help you because no one understands xD

I could help you with triggering and terrain, but give more details please...

Level 7
Ok this map is like a tournament separated in rounds

round 1 bunch of level 1 heroes battleing creep waves and 3 bosses lasts about 6 minutes ( everybody shold be level 8-10 by then )

round 2 first classic arena round ( just an ordinary hero arena ) ( it has duels (number of duels = number of players : 2))

round 3 track and kill round (picks a random player to be the killer and gives him a giant attack , everybody else gets a invisability ( lasts sevral seconds ) spell and gets his own spells negated)

round 4 second arena round

round 5 race round (reach the finish first and stop others in doing that) (everybody gets blink but it has an insane cooldown and cant be used in the finish of the race)

round 6 third arena round

round ? final round try to kill chuck norris (all on the same side)

all the time you can challenge anybody by typing "-duel "+ name of the player
if he types -accept the duel begins

there are many minigames and they work the same way as duels (exept you should write -minigame)

you get points while the game goes
you get
them for killing creep bosses (round 1)
killing another players hero
escaping the killer (TaK ROUND)
winning the race (race round)
killing chuck - 3 points (final round)
winning mini games

im open for any idea for a new round (thats why the number of the final round is unknown)

Last edited:
Level 6
uhm if all are on the same side vs chuck and you get 3 pts for killing him will only the last hitting player get the points? or will all get the pts? if so that really needs to be changed

Level 7
uhm if all are on the same side vs chuck and you get 3 pts for killing him will only the last hitting player get the points? or will all get the pts? if so that really needs to be changed

I think that that will be like everybody gets points proportionaly to damage infilicted to him (the one did the most damage gets 3 points)

thanks for bringing this out

Level 7
heroes list

list of heroes :

1 illegal alien
2 pumpkin king
3 butcher
4 space marine
5 sumo panda
6 nerubian man eater
7 tank
8 spartan king
9 puppet man
10 gnome boxer
11 tauren of ice
12 troll warrior
13 goku
14 robot
15 were wolf
16 omega x (energy elemental)
17 last crusader (not sure)
18 funny guy

Level 2
i can help you with triggering for sure i saw you asked on my thread anyways just tell me youre ideas for spells or if you need me to build a system for the points i can help

Level 6
nerubian man eater :D give him a spell that has a duration and each second he "puke's out" peasants that he has tried to digest, and they fight for him or smth xD

Status
Not open for further replies.