• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Cross x Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings!

I am developing a Hero Arena/Boss Fight type of map that features an action style combat. If possible I would like some suggestions about skills that all characters can posses such as a movement speed buff, a barrier like skill, or any skill that would suit all characters. Also I would like suggestions on what other upgrades can I add.

UPDATE:
I added a beta ver. of the map. PVP is playable but not balanced.
-Some characters might have bugs or incomplete skill sets.
-Currently there are only two boss fights in the game.
-Shop Upgrades are very few.
-Some SFX or Spell's creator might have not been included so if I missed any please tell me.

Overview:
Players can choose if they want to battle in an arena style combat or team up to beat different types of boss. There is no auto attack on this map, instead the player is given a basic combination attack ranging from stabs to bullets depending on his/her character.

Gameplay:
PVP - The players are divided into two teams. Their objective is to kill enemy heroes X times. When they reach X number of points the team wins
Boss Fight - The players team up to beat different bosses. The players may choose which boss they will fight. [Incomplete]

Features:
Action Based Combat
- Uses q > q > q to do a combination attack.
- Basic Combination Attacks can do a Critical Strike and Skill Attacks do special abilities such as jumps and ranged attacks.
- Character Skill Set - All Characters have a basic combination attack (q > q > q) 2 Basic Skills and 1 Ultimate skill
Anime Characters - Characters in the game are based on anime characters
Bush System - Like League of Legends, you become invisible in the bush and hide from your enemies.
Character Stats - All character's statistics are equal at first and the player can upgrade it depending on his/her choice

Screenshots:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mini map pvp.jpg
    mini map pvp.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 304
  • screen shot 1.jpg
    screen shot 1.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 143
  • screen shot 2.jpg
    screen shot 2.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 292
  • screen shot 3.jpg
    screen shot 3.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 324
  • Days of Dash 4.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 7
Hello cyberend, I've just take a look at your map. It's quite nice.

First, I take a look at the screenshots. The terrain is quite empty and flat. Try to put some fitting doodads and make some of it hilly.

I take a look too at the features. You just said that most of it is not original but I consider that one. Still, It looks nice.

Some of the information here was not able to said. Try to put some infos like the gameplay.

Overall, this is nice, Good luck and a +rep for you :) have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.