• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Arena Two - Version 2.6 - Enjoy! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've worked on this SEQUEL Since October 2005...
This version of the sequel was released just YESTERDAY
-

For the most part, i'm thinking Version 2.9 will be the game's final version. Anywho, Have you ever played Anime Arena One? Find it to be too unbalanced? Want more characters, more abilities, more systems?

Look no further! For the most part, everyone i've played with has said this is better then Anime Fight, but I'm not one to make assumptions, even if it's my work.

Here's a full list of ''New'' Characters that weren't in Anime Arena One.
=
All Anime Arena One Characters Return [Though the new ones might have an advantage]
Edward Elric
Ichigo
Naruto
Sasuke
Goku
Broly
Vegeta
Starfire
Raven
Sonic
Shadow
Cloud (redone)
Sephiroth
Tidus
Bass
Black Zero
Zero (redone)
Yoh Asakura
Optimus Prime (LOL)
Kite
Balmung
Black Rose
Luffy
Kikyo
Sesshomaru (redone)
Squall (redone)
Vash the Stampede (redone)
Sora
(Coming v.2.7)Riku
(Tournament Prize)Super Sonic
(Tournament Prize)Link
(Tournament Prize)Heartless
(Tournament Prize)Character Variations [different movesets for some characters]
There are some other's I may have forgot, XD. Big Roster.
See any characters you love?
-
For the most part, most of the characters listed above have CUSTOM MODELS.

An Entire List of Bosses (* = New Boss)
=
Genma
Nebu
Xellos
Tidus
Exodia (Major Boss)
The Anime God (Major Boss)
*Atimisk-FLCL (Major Boss)
*The Eternal Knight (Major Boss)
*The Eternal Mage (Major Boss)
*The Eternal Lord (Major Boss)
*Skeith-.Hack (Major Boss)
*The Final Boss

In order to fight the FINAL BOSS, you must unlock him by beating at least FIVE Major Bosses, then having your team win the match. Your team will fight the Final Boss, for one last showdown!
--
The Ultimate System
-
Some Ultimates Trigger Cutscenes. For the most part, these cutscenes usually vary upon the following animation sequences
*Slashing the enemy countless times, ex. Omnislash
*Shooting a blast at the enemy, ex. Rasengan
*Doing one single attack, ex. Data Blade
*Slowing/Stopping enemy movement, ex. Chaos Control
*Taking Control of the Enemy, ex. Azerath Metreon Zinthos
*Throwing objects at the enemy, ex. Ultimate Alchemy
*Transforming, ex. Hollow Form
*Other

The damage dealt by these moves bypass your armor completely making them very, very useful.
--
The Transformation System
-
Quick to speak of it, some characters have Transformations which affect their damage, or other such things. These vary.
*Super Saiyan- Gives Vegeta the Cutscene Attack 'Big Bang Attack' Super Saiyan goes away after BBA is used
*Kaioken- Increases Goku's defence for a short while
*Hollow Form- Gives Ichigo's attack massive BASH Effects for a short period, can also increase damage a little.
*Valor Form- Sora's attack increases by a percentage for a short period.
*Sharingan- At level one, increases Sasuke's attack by 50% for a short period. At level two, it instead gives Sasuke the move ''Arm Break'', but no longer increases damage
*Other
--
Base Invasion System
-
Each team possesses a 'Gate Security' which has 10000 health and fortified armor. If the enemy team breaks your Gate Security, then Enemies will be able to ENTER YOUR TEAM'S SPAWN AREA For Three Minutes. The Gate Security will respawn in about 11 minutes after being destroyed. You will have to defend your Gate Security, it's more than just offence now.
--
Pwntaunt
-
COMMAND: -pwntaunt TAUNT HERE . You are able to set your taunt...then when you win a duel...let's try this.
-pwntaunt OMG I WON
DarkSonic999 Wins the Duel, "OMG I WON."
--
Duel Finisher
-
Purchase a Duel Finisher ''item'' from God's Lab of Dreams for 4k Each. There are three of them
*Duel Finisher- Possession
*Duel Finisher- Rapid Attack
*Duel Finisher- Summoning

To use them, get in a duel, get your enemies' health BELOW 15%, then walk in the middle arena and a cutscene will play. In the cutscene, you will finish off the enemy, and instantly win the duel, and gain some exps.
--
Slime Bomb
-
Similar to Halo 2's Plasma Grenade, and Smash. Bros Brawl's Gooey Bomb, you can purchase a Slime Bomb from God's Lab of Dreams, or find one laying around somewhere.

Use it and throw it on an enemy, it will stick. It'll blow up on the enemy and do some good damage in about 5 Seconds. If you get stickied with it, don't worry. By attacking someone else when 'stickied' you will bounce the bomb onto them. A game of Hot Potatoe, fun!

This way, if an enemy is running away, and you dont have a move that can let you catch up to him, just stick him with a grenade, and he'll either A.) Blow Up or B.) Come back to try and attack you so you can finish him off

At default, these bombs do 600 dmg. A more powerful version can do 1000 dmg.
----

CURRENT MAP SIZE: 3.90 MB
DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.6: (see Fourth Post)

Last edited:
Level 13
I can easily tell this is an edit of an older Anime Fight ( I recognize the terrain, also, you left many of the bosses unchanged. ) With added models and a little bit of spice, but hey, kudos to the fact I'm not the only one with Ultimaaa's models (Which I noticed you did not credit ANYONE, that is often looked down upon, and I suggest you do that in the next version.)

However, what I did not understand was, why use Black saber for Ichigo? Admiral proudmoore would probably be better, for Proudmoore's weapon looks more like Zangetsu rather than Black Saber's Excalibur.

However, you could use the original Saber for herself if you decide to use her (unless you have never seen Fate/Stay Night.)

The Map protection would normally bring the map down some points, but I'm sure you did that to compress space, as it's already near the B.Net limit, so no infraction there.

Overall this is just an edit of a map with new perks added. It is, however, an improvement.

3.5 from me.

Level 6
Well, I appreciate the Criticism. But this is more than an improvement in my eyes.

I've worked on this ''''''''''sequel''''''''' since October 2005. And yeah, I used Saber for Ichigo. It was a mistake on my part, can't find any unprotected Ichigo models these days.

Did you even fight the Final Boss? Or any of the Eternals though? =p....

Anyway. Appreciate your thoughts on it. Without the protection, it would be over the limit. So yeah, compression helps.

However, your report seemed to not include any of the following additions;
(But ''new perks'' you mention might include these)
*The 6 or so new Bosses
*The New Duel Finisher System
*The Taunting System
*The Base Invasion System
*The ''Slime Bombs''
*The tons of new characters
*The balance fixes
*The new Ultimate System

If your report did intend to include these, then retract my previous statement. Just want a last try to up that 3.5 to a 4.5

Level 13
That's what it is with everything, the fact that you edited an already created map other than your own creation kind of subtracts it, it'd be quite a bit higher if it was a from scratch map.

And what do you mean? Do you know of a map with an Ichigo model?

Status
Not open for further replies.