• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Node Fighters 1.2.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Node Fighters is a game like Horde vs Alliance

The idea is destroy the enemy base. There is 7 nodes you can capture.

How to capture a node:
Destroy the Power Core in the middle of the node.

Your base gives:
- Powerful Fountain of Regeneration (heal and mana)
- Items
- Powerful towers
- Troops

All nodes give:
- Special items
- Ally towers
- Respawn point
- Vision

Gediasa:
Creates troops for the Barracks owner. At start it's owner is Neutral.

Hidasa (bottom) nodes give:
- Fountain of Health (it won't heal enemys)

Video about Node Fighters (Node Fighters II video coming soon)

Suggested Players: even number
Game length: 45 min

If you find any bugs, errors or critical errors, please report about them here.
I know there's that respawn prize thing is upside down, but i'll repair it.

Please add the version number to your reply/comment!!!

--------
Changes on 0.07:

- Minimap
- Green icon fix (thanks to krisserz)
- Deleted creator texts from the middle
[/FONT]

Keywords:
Ikx_1 Alliance Horde Node Core Power Gameplayer Heretic-Master Master Heretic Production Tower Defense Rush WC3 TFT RoC
Contents

Node Fighters 1.2.4 (Map)

Reviews
13:50, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Like... uuh... stopping to care for maps? yeah. all the time, i've only finished like 3-4 maps, that turned out good / semi-good. and i have like, 12 unfinished projects, some of them very good, but they take time to finish I also have a bunch of ideas to maps i want made. It's perfectly natural to get bored with your maps. Although inconvenient. I see you updated the map right?

Level 7
Like... uuh... stopping to care for maps? yeah. all the time, i've only finished like 3-4 maps, that turned out good / semi-good. and i have like, 12 unfinished projects, some of them very good, but they take time to finish I also have a bunch of ideas to maps i want made. It's perfectly natural to get bored with your maps. Although inconvenient. I see you updated the map right?

Yes, i checked it out what's the problem is.
I founded it, the minimap image was broken.

Level 7
Hi all of you!

Creator's comment:

Thank you for everyone with this map, you was really big help! But i know i will need you again with this. So don't stop check whats wrong in my map. :D

I did some changes at night, :eekani: and i want to see what you like about it:

Changes on 1.2.3:

- Ultimate Heal requires now level 6 to learn
- Reduced Serpend Wards range to 450 from 600
- Damage of Serpend Wards is now 45 on level 10
- Game won't end at the same time when Castle/Fortress dies
- Hero Taverns builded
- Hero descripitons added
- Start teleport added
- Tauren's intelligence gain reduced by 0.50 from 2.25 (from level)
- Silphon Mana removed from Witch, Acid Bomb added
- New Minimap image
- Serpend Ward's hit points reduced to 325 (level 10) from 500
- New changelog

Here is some :p

Well, go to check. -->> Link to the map <<--
I will be very happy with my work, if you are too, give me some +rep :D

Level 6
Report!
Yeah map is going better and better that's very positive :thumbs_up:
I only find small grammar bugs in version 1.2.3-> good work

Grammar/spelling Bugs:
1. picture:
The word alot don't exist in english you mean the word(s) a lot

2. picture:
The word terase don't exist in english you mean the word tease

3. picture:
Grammar and spelling error! Not she's enemys
Right is her enemies
I forgot to mark in the third picture enemys!!!

4. picture:
Punctuation mark error! Not ...a fire!.
Right is ...a fire!

5. picture:
Same like in picture 1.
The word alot don't exist in english you mean the word(s) a lot

Yeah that's it I hope:grin:

Ideas:
- I am not sure if you have activated in the newest version the "creeps" upgrades. That like how in this not good map DotA the creeps get stronger by time. I think this would be cool if the creeps would be stronger so every 10 minutes-> also the towers
- Mh maybe special events could also improve the quality of the map. Like special creep attack waves, weather effects, timed merchants for only a short time who sell "special" items

Last edited:
Level 6
I deleted the old pictures of my older comment because I saw that you have fixed it:grin:

Yeah but I found new bugs in version 1.2.4:wink:

Bugs:

1. picture: ... he have claws is a spelling error! Right is ... he has claws.

2. picture: Terrain looks in this base differently than in the other one. Maybe you want it so-> I am not sure

3. picture: The name Orge is a spelling error! Right is Ogre

I hope I have finally found all:smile:

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_072109_211914_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_072109_211914_01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
  • WC3ScrnShot_072109_212358_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_072109_212358_02.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 71
  • WC3ScrnShot_072109_212702_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_072109_212702_03.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
Level 9
This map have potential and it may become nice but there are few things that i don't like:
1. You don't get gold when u kill units, i can see that items are cheap but u can up the price some more and make units to give 1-2 gold depending on how hard is to kill them. This will also improve the game play becouse there will be a point to kill them not only the exp.
2. One of the heroes of the right side (rifleman/sniper) don't remember his name correct have ability which deal 200+ dmg to a single unit in the begining it shoot fire or somthing it's very overpowred and in late game dunno is it still powerfull.
3. If there are only 3 players in one team it's almost imposible to kill the towers that have the hp regen aura becouse of the fact that creeps come 2 slow and until they come the towers are with full health. You can make the towers to have more defense and health or to deal splash but careful with the splash :wink:

Interesting map after all need alot of diferent items becouse it's hero fights and most of the items aren't very useful, make some recipes etc.
My rating is 3/5 becouse of the lack of costum items and the last towers are 2 hard to be killed. When we begin attacking the enemy base (all enemy players was left from the game) the 2 players that i was playing with left after 15 minutes becouse we wasn't able to kill even one tower.

Well... i'm back... i'll test this map tomorrow, it's late, and i've just come back from spain.

Now i've tested it, and it seems like a real map. Except for 1 thing. YOUR FUCKIN' ABILITY TOOLTIPS SUCK!!! The only thing they do, is give an idea of what a spell do. Before you post another version, FIX it!!! it's also the learn tooltip. Make it better. (When bediqu is taken, it's says; Bty instead of by)

Lemme give you some examples: Chain lightning only jump half the times as the tooltip say, the damage is all wrong too. Your 'feral spirit' ability... it's NOT smart to change the name of the spell with every level, and NOT to 'bullshit spirit' AT ALL!!! The tooltip tells you NOTHING, except the odd names of the things you're summmoning. Also, on the feral spirit ability, the only thing the upgrade does, is increase the damage of the wolves by 2... Sucky beyond all compare. ... This map is top notch in systems, text colouring and so on, but the abilities are SO weak, and bad made... -385/5... if you get my drift.

Fix ALL ability tooltips of ALL heroes. also learn tooltip.

I've said this SO many times before, go do it... goddamn it...

And why am i not on the ingame thanks list XD?

Last edited:
Level 1
Cant even play the game. When we started one of my teammates cant pick hero it says something like "Try again!" and another mate just picked but he spawned near of tavern so he got stucked in mountains.

D'oh