• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Node Fighters 1.0.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Capture the Map, is node game.
2 Bases, 6 Nodes.
The teams must try to destroy the enemy base. But they need first capture 6 nodes...

Hero chooser will come soon!

HEY, remember, this is just beta, i will do a lot of more things!

Suggested players: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10,
Version: 1.0.5
Creator:
Ikx_1 Prductions:
Ikx_1

NOTE: Protected (Don't open in WE)

PLEASE DON'T ADD COMMENTS WITHOUT GAME VERSION!

Keywords:
Ikx_1 IkxGamePlayer LoUw Khaine Heretic-Master Node Shaman Wizard Base Capture The Map
Contents

Node Fighters 1.0.5 (Map)

Reviews
23:19, 24th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: You can read my full review at post 6 of this topic. I have allready stated you several reasons in that post for why is this map a 1/5. Consider this rejected until updated. When you do update, contact me and...

M

23:19, 24th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
You can read my full review at post 6 of this topic. I have allready stated you several reasons in that post for why is this map a 1/5. Consider this rejected until updated. When you do update, contact me and I will recheck it. However make sure you fixed all the necessary things. Remember you need atleast 3/5 to get your map approved. You can always make a topic in map development and ask for feedback.

Level 31
Lol, I have no idea why, but I enjoyed this map.

Terrain is really bad, no destructibles, doodads either. Add them for better view. The items could change, every that red crystal could sell different type of items, because it gets monotonous. Also there is a big problem with mana, plus Fountain heals too slow. No map description. No quest objectives.

The biggest problem in my opinion was that when Human barracks being destroyed - orcs approaches into position of Barracks and runs back to their appear location, they don't attack the main building to victorious. So it takes a while til only you destroy main building that has incredible life regeneration rate.

I give 2/5, improve different type of items, create an enviroment and fix Map Description of the map, because it's empty, add quest objectives and my rating will increase.

By improving many other smell details, this could be great map for Multiplayer though.

Level 2
I got no problem, aside from maybe the fountain. Add a little terrain, a side quest or two, events, and speed up the fountain's healing.

=D It seems oddly like an AoS with a few new concepts

Level 18
Here is my rating and comment: I didn't expect much of this but it surprised me only a bit.

Rating system

Altered Melee:
1 - 10 points go on originality
1 - 10 points go on terrain
1 - 10 points go on bug free
1 - 10 points go on gameplay/fun factor
1 - 10 points go on lag
1 - 10 points go on balance
1 - 10 points go on drops
1 - 10 points go on Object editor work
1 - 10 points go on proper submission and crediting
1 - 10 points go on scripting
1 - 10 points go on camera work
1 - 10 points go on music and or voice acting
1 - 10 points go on dialog
-------------------------------------------------
Percent Grade Status

0 - 34%
1/5 Rejected

35 - 49%
1/5 Reviewed

50 - 64%
2/5 Reviewed

65 - 79%
3/5 Approved

80 - 89%
4/5 Approved

90 - 100%
5/5 Approved

The table may vary if needed.

Originality: 3/10 X
I have seen maps like this before, but what lacks is custom spells, better items, better heroes all that makes it more original.

Object editor work: 3/10 X
No custom stuff, well the heroes, but the spell are normal warcraft spells and they are placed in two lines when chosing them, you need to put them all on the x line, x1 y1 y2 y3 y4.

Bug Free: 6/10
It worked fine but the ending was a pain, but AP already mentioned that one.

Terrain: 1/10 X
The terrain is too badly done, you must work on it a lot. It looks to ugly, to plain, to void. Study terrain techniques and improve.

Scripting: 5/10
Protected map, didn't mention it, unit groups are bugging.

Gameplay/Fun Factor: 5/10
It was kinda fun, but it lacks custom heroes and spells a lot. All the things that make a not so original map like this more fun.

Lag: 8/10
Decent enough loading time, no lag.

Proper submission and crediting: 5/10
More info and images please.

Conclusion

24eyv87.gif
15phlph.gif
15phlph.gif
15phlph.gif
15phlph.gif

In overall: 36 / 80
45%
minimal not 50% met.
For the hive grade: 1/5 I suggest this map for: Rejection
-------------------------------------------------
In overall a well not a revolutionary map that still lacks a huge amount of quality to get approved here. I thought it would be much worser then this but it wasn't I was surprised that it was well an average map. But you need more then average to get it approved. Work and improve.
Good Luck, bounty hunter2
I might not be checking this topic for some time. If you have any questions about the review or you update the map and want me to check it again, feel free to PM me or Visitor message me at any time.