• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nobody to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Doesn't seem to matter what title I use I can't get anyone to join the new map I made. But if I host something like Castle Fight it's an instant lobby. Is this the same for everyone or is there a trick to getting people to join fresh maps? Did reforged kill WC3?

Level 5
People are quite picky on games, they only join games they are familiar with, the timing matters alot as well.
Its possible to host games but only at certain times. I'm talking about Battlenet btw, havent tried others, i used ent connect before but not anymore

Level 5
Are u trying to host your own game? If the map has too many empty slots people wont feel like playing.

You can try reducing the no of players required in the game, and filling the rest with useless computer slots in the map editor, this way when people
see it in the lobby, the game looks more full.

Ive been able to host my own games though, but the player count must be less than 5 or smth and the game looks like 5/9 players in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.