• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

No Spam In Site Discussion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I am making this thread, because I am telling you that if anyone else spams anything about that in this forum they will get a pernament ban. DoOs_101 started the flaming, brad.dude just retaliated. And yes, I also gave him -rep for flaming so theres no need to keep on going on about it.

evenstar has been banned for spamming about the project, and anyone who does it as well will also be banned. End of discussion.

Level 32
No Spam Allowed!

1. This thread was originally created to reduce spam in The Hive Workshop's Site Discussion forum.

2. Spam threads (and posts) continue to proliferate here.

3. [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7254"]Rules - Read Before Posting![/self] clearly details exactly what content should be posted in this forum.
    Discuss the content and files of the Hive. Comment on the style and possibilities, suggest improvements etc. Anything which relates to the site and it's structure.
  4. Threads that violate those guidelines will be closed and may be deleted.

5. Individual posts in important threads that are far off topic and add no relevant information will be dealt with in the same way.

6. Repeat offenders may be punished.

7. Please stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.