• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No More Room In Hell (looking for beta testers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I don't have many friends in Garena, and so I have difficulties to test my map "No More Room In Hell," and come here asking for help for those who want to help me with my Beta Tester, who interest, send me a PM or to post on this same topic.
my nickname on Garena Plus: Galles
If want to see my project "No More Room In Hell" follow this link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/no-more-room-hell-1-5-a-249331/

b6yhpf.jpg

87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

No More Room In Hell is an inspired other games zombie survival map, where your goal is to survive hordes of zombies devastosas until the rescue helicopter to arrive, No More Room In Hell is a map with up to 11 players and fully cooperative without teamwork defeat is certain. No More Room In Hell has its first release in 4 characters (4 guns), you choose-ra at the beginning of the game. The scenario is one where there is only a forgotten cabin for shelter and wait and survive until the rescue Directions forest. I will improve over the map going forward, however I need your help, comment saying what you do not like or giving suggestions, your comments help me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.