• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Nightmare's Texturing Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
If this is the type of 'White Lady', I would love it so much! I have been looking for such white lady models/skins. White sorceress and princesses, warriors and creatures. I would love to see that.

PS: the term 'white' does not refer to race. LOL

Level 25
Neat work as always, mate :)

Impatiently waiting for that. XD Your style is fucking awesome and clean! There is no sign of blurriness. Freaking awesome highlight work you have. I wish I was like that. :3
I've a general tutorial constructed for how to use 3D Coat for WC3 retextures in the works, just haven't had the willpower to finish it. But if you're interested in a rough draft, you can find it here: Utilizing 3D Coat for Warcraft 3 Retextures

A word of warning, there are a lot of drunk and angry rambles cluttered in there at the moment, don't take the rambles too seriously; especially the first five paragraphs. There are next to no pictures at the moment, but the general idea is there.

Sorry for hijacking the thread for a moment @~Nightmare x'D

I've a general tutorial constructed for how to use 3D Coat for WC3 retextures in the works, just haven't had the willpower to finish it. But if you're interested in a rough draft, you can find it here: Utilizing 3D Coat for Warcraft 3 Retextures
Hmm, never heard of such a thing "3D Coat". What is the purpose of this way? I have to download the softwares you said first, except PS and Wc3 Viewer. : p
A word of warning, there are a lot of drunk and angry rambles cluttered in there at the moment, don't take the rambles too seriously; especially the first five paragraphs. There are next to no pictures at the moment, but the general idea is there.
Alright. XD

Level 50
Hello guys, long time no see!

Here's a sneak for a new collab! Guess the modeller I'm working with and for what project/map! XD
View attachment 301803

Also remember Liza? This gal here:
View attachment 301804

I am sadly not will work with this anymore :(
IT is because of the wrapping issues. As the cape uses some part of the head, which is really big on the cape and looks awfully weird and ugly. The face is differently wrapped on the portrait model's face, on which I would not fix since the cape is really disappointing (warcraft wraps). I don't have much freedom. And the quiver also uses the texture of the boots. :( :( :(
PROXY/Sunken city?

Level 51
Hello guys, long time no see!

Here's a sneak for a new collab! Guess the modeller I'm working with and for what project/map! XD
View attachment 301803

Also remember Liza? This gal here:
View attachment 301804

I am sadly not will work with this anymore :(
IT is because of the wrapping issues. As the cape uses some part of the head, which is really big on the cape and looks awfully weird and ugly. The face is differently wrapped on the portrait model's face, on which I would not fix since the cape is really disappointing (warcraft wraps). I don't have much freedom. And the quiver also uses the texture of the boots. :( :( :(

That first one looks sexy! Who's the modeller?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I can't think of a color scheme, to be honest.
If you make it Jungle/Swamp-themed (like something you could find in Stranglethorn Vale, trained by Jungle Trolls), I'll try to find a place for it in my campaign : D. (The custom faction is, unfortunately, full; however I have plans for rival tribes that have different units & this could go great).

*Actually*, instead of/in addition to that, what about making the Couatl... Into a Quetzalcoatl!! Same colorations & markings as Hakkar, possibly?... Ooooh. Like an evil version the Faerie Dragon, all sparkly. A true "Wind Serpent".

Either or. : )

Moy

Moy

Level 49

Moy

Moy

Level 49

Released. Made the team-color more intense. Would like to texture one more this month, can't think of a unit though. Might just wait for another contest.

Level 17
can't think of a unit though
warcraft 3 is plenty of awesome models, like satyr, sea giant, faceless, pit lord, archimonde, eredar, kilyaeden, naga myrmidon, dragon, city gole, infernal, hell machine, zombie, ogre, montain giant, abomination, rock golem, naga siren, spellbreaker, sorceress, gryphon rider, dragon hawk rider, chymera, centaur, doomguard, hellhound, fellguard,razormane,owlbear, snapdragon, coatle, chaos warlord, blademaster, taurchieftain, thunder lizard, acolite, lich, dreadlord, manoroth, salamander, skeleton warrior, destroyer,

Level 8
View attachment 437415View attachment 437416View attachment 437417

Just a smol screenie, a face shot and them hooves. Cape will be tc colored, just experimenting with colors.

I will keep a promise to post multiple color variations for this horsey right here ;) A comment is much appreciated so that I can post wips right away and not to have to wait every 2 days to post one. I don't want to double post to notify yall. Thank you.

View attachment 437421
Nightmare Dryad

Reactions: Moy
Status
Not open for further replies.