• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Nightmare's Texturing Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

good job on these. :)

did'nt see much fairy dragon reskin in here, this one is going to be a great addition for hive resources database.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I swear it reminds me of that drago pokemon.. let me see if I can find a picture..
Cynthia_Garchomp.png

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

how about your cute little deathwing? :)

Moy

Moy

Level 49
well i didn't see that lill black dragon :D it's groovy
Well, soon I would release it if I can have time with my project.

Commission work = paid artist creations.

As in you make some textures for me and I can give you a small monetary compensation for your time and work.
I would loved to. It is a great opportunity. Although I cannot accept since I have a big project on-going.

Real fancy.
;P

valentine, eh? let's see.. we have the default watcher/runner, sorceress, archer, jaina.. for the lill more unusual, we have dryad, we have priestess of the moon, we have harpy, demoness.. for the uncommon, i've seen once a shaman turned to a girl via texture, maybe acolyte, banshee.. for the rare, you can try the naga ladies :b and for the unique.. i dunno xD

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Damn son. That reminds me of an ooooold model of mine. Would love to lay my hand on that texture and create an awesome model for it :p

please make it happen. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.