• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heres my idea....you select one of how ever many Classic nightmare characters...I.e. the Boogy man, or Jason or whom ever and you creep around town attacking citizens...but the more citizens die the more gaurds show up and the stronger they get, if that werent bad enough you have the gaurd Captians coming after you (also players) AND on top of ALL of that you have to fight with the other Nightmares and with only 10 lives each (for monsters and Capts alike) it makes it so you want to be careful...there would be a couple ways to win...for the Nightmares either...obtain 500 kills, Kill the other Nightmares...OR kill all the capts...now nightmares can team up...but only one can win (excluding killing all the guard captains...where all the mosters win) i was thinking for the land scape it would be a combo of Farm land/City Scape/ and maybe some water front areas...This idea is up for grabs anyone can work on it...but if you choose to use this...I would love to help out...i have several character ideas with powers for them in mind...

Hope you liked the idea
-Agent 6

Status
Not open for further replies.