• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elf Pics [Terrain]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
"Unfortunately, all I have for you guys at this point is some more pictures taken from another amazing Night Elf Themed map. I know there has been little show of gameplay, but trust me it's coming... slowly... We're currently suffering from extremely busy personal lives, little motivation, and a shortage of core members (data editors, Modelers and triggerers).

Here is a link to all the pictures:"

- Terminator8

http://www.mediafire.com/?cd8fv2vk8lw7rlv

EDIT: There's more but I keep getting an error when adding any more attachments (guru meditation?)

Attachments

• Ashenvale_00.jpg
    Ashenvale_00.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 1,909
  • Ashenvale_02.jpg
    Ashenvale_02.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 2,195
  • Ashenvale_03.jpg
    Ashenvale_03.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 1,629
  • Ashenvale_04.jpg
    Ashenvale_04.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 1,240
  • Ashenvale_05 (1).jpg
    Ashenvale_05 (1).jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 1,633
  • ForestSong.jpg
    ForestSong.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 1,928
  • Terrain 001.jpg
    Terrain 001.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 1,543
Level 6
I like that very few stock assets from SCII were used, although I grieve for the ridiculous lack of finer detail that WoW assets have. Still, your presentation is interesting, and you've got my attention.

If you need voice acting, shoot me a PM.

Level 10
Do you need a programmer/triggerer to work on your game engine?

You seem to have a lot of artists/modellers on your team, and all I can find are numerous examples of terrain and models you have created. Is anyone actually working on getting your gameplay working?

Level 20
Do you need a programmer/triggerer to work on your game engine?

You seem to have a lot of artists/modellers on your team, and all I can find are numerous examples of terrain and models you have created. Is anyone actually working on getting your gameplay working?

We did, honestly I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment, things have been pretty busy. If you're offering to help, we'll accept gladly - I really see this as a community thing, not so much a team project. Everyone gives a little, everyone gets a lot.

Don't forget that you need to fix an optimize WOW rips, otherwise we won't accept your map in map section.

Not to sound like an ass or anything but it's highly unlikely we'd even upload the map on Hive, due to how battle.net 2.0 works - It just doesn't seem necessary. It's probably more of a pain actually because you'd need to download a series of mod packs as well. I.e. it's just easier to tell people to download/play directly through BNet.

And don't worry they do have animations, they will have team colour etc.
I mean honestly I can't think of a map that would be approved - even without WoW models - if its units didn't have animations or TC...

But thanks for the heads up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.