• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nice Coments Topic - Give something back to the makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I think the wonderful team on this project could really use some nice comments and support on this massive project they're are making. They seem to be lacking some well deserved cheering on. So come on guys, post some nice supporting comments.

You guys have set yourself a massive task. So far it looks fantastic and the attention to detail is outstanding. This project seems to push the limits of the warcraft engine to breaking point. When this is completed it will be a huge triumph for not only warcraft 3 but for game modding all together. Wish you all the luck with this project and I can't wait to see the day its fully released.

Level 25
This project is leaderless and no one who is recorded as a team member is touching it right now. When the project is reopened, I will PM Wolverabid, Bob27, and Ralle to bring this back alive.

PS: Long time no see Nasrudin, and there has been a lot more completed than you think.

~Craka_J

Level 9
Hi wow-team, i have waited for this project for a Loooong time, but its worth waiting and i guess im going to wait a little longer.

I have began modding a little in the game Crysis, but im still checking both Hive and wc3wow.com every day to see if any progress has bin done or the news page updated..

I realy looking foward to play this mod/campaing with my friends. Btw you are talking about multiplayer, is a normal computer avaible to host this game on a lan connection, or do you need a special server computer or a program only few can get?

Gj all!!:infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.